Can you see me now?

I have to guess that everyone remembers the old Verizon commercial about phone reception; I have a slight takeoff on it from a day or so ago. My neighbor down the hill needed to borrow a tool and came up to our fence line in the woods as he had heard me working in the back. I was nude while scooping the pool & blowing off the deck and did not hear him initially. I was startled for a moment as he was only about 75 feet away but was on the wooded side of the property. I could barely make him out but called back to him that I needed to put on my shoes & ran inside for a pair of shorts & shoes before heading over. We chatted for a moment & I loaned him my extra large Channellocks for his project. He didnt say a thing about me being nude so the brush cover works! Nice to know it passes the test.

This topic was edited
RE:Can you see me now?

He didnt say a thing about me being nude so the brush cover works!
Either that or he wasn't bothered enough to think it was even worth mentioning. I don't think I've ever been spotted by my neighbor but I can't know that for sure. She doesn't seem to be the type to be fazed by it. Especially since I've made a reasonable attempt at privacy. But she's never mentioned anything about it over the years.

This post was edited