cruise ships

love it on a cruise ship, going in the locker room , sauna and steam room. Love to chat with the other guys from around the world.

This topic was edited
RE:cruise ships

I love a social spa scene, in general. Like, don't just sit around shifty eyed and cruising. Talk... have a conversation... I've met some super interesting people that way. As we all know as nudists... people tend to be pretty humble when they are naked. And it's fun when there are a handful of guys in the steam or sauna and it's a group conversation.

Vegas is similar to the cruise ships.. you'll meet people from all over the world. Caesar's Palace has an incredible spa area that was very social the time I went.

This post was edited

I tend to find the same thing and especially with European men, they are more incline to be nude in saunas. You can have some interesting conversations and even have social time later on the cruise with them.
I agree with Taller regarding Vegas. The Q-Spa at CP was one that you could spend a whole day there and again see a good deal of men from around the world though most are from USA. One thing that I did have to keep in mind was the good old saying , "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". 'Activity' this happen a few times, and it was usually the same individuals.

This post was edited

I agree about meeting some great guys and having good conversations. On recent cruise (Jewel of the Seas) I met guys from all over the US and Canada, nearly all were naked. It's becoming harder and harder to find ships that still have separate facilities. Royal Caribbean is going back to ships that had great single sex saunas/steam rooms and removing them. The newer ships are all coed and require swimsuits.

This post was edited

I discovered the steam room and sauna many years ago and learn the nudity was acceptable. It was the first time that I was naked with other guys since high school. Enjoyed meeting other guys from around the world. I look forward in visiting the steam room and sauna each time I go on a cruise.

This post was edited

I tend to find the same thing and especially with European men, they are more incline to be nude in saunas. You can have some interesting conversations and even have social time later on the cruise with them.I agree with Taller regarding Vegas. The Q-Spa at CP was one that you could spend a whole day there and again see a good deal of men from around the world though most are from USA. One thing that I did have to keep in mind was the good old saying , "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". 'Activity' this happen a few times, and it was usually the same individuals.

The new saying is "What happens in Vegas turns up on social media the next day "

This post was edited

I agree about meeting some great guys and having good conversations. On recent cruise (Jewel of the Seas) I met guys from all over the US and Canada, nearly all were naked. It's becoming harder and harder to find ships that still have separate facilities. Royal Caribbean is going back to ships that had great single sex saunas/steam rooms and removing them. The newer ships are all coed and require swimsuits.

I was recently on the Norwegian Jem. Separate gender spas, but $75/day to use them. Not worth it.

This post was edited

It's becoming harder and harder to find ships that still have separate facilities. Royal Caribbean is going back to ships that had great single sex saunas/steam rooms and removing them. The newer ships are all coed and require swimsuits.

I was just on an MSC cruise that had over-the-top fancy steam rooms, with their own showers. The saunas were absurdly small next to the gigantic steam rooms. But they got hardly any use at all. On the 15 day cruise I may have seen one other person in a steam room maybe 3 times, except the last day of the cruise when I saw 5 others in one of the rooms. I guarantee the spas would have seen full use if they were separated by gender.

This post was edited

I am on the Silver dawn from 5th January out of Fort Lauderdale. I think there is a single sex sauna in the male changing rooms if there is I will certainly be nude. The Viking Ocean ships have a great separate sex sauna and plunge pool facility.

This post was edited

Ceasars palace spa is amazing.

This post was edited

The only cruise ship I have been on that did not surcharge for the sauna required everyone to wear a towel or swimsuit.

This post was edited