locker room bonding

cruise ships

love it on a cruise ship, going in the locker room , sauna and steam room. Love to chat with the other guys from around the world.

Flashing in the Sauna

Let me preface this story by saying that I identify as a straight man but I can appreciate a good looking body no matter the gender. Also if I'm being completely honest, while I understand that nudism itself is not inherently sexual I'd be...

LA Fitness, Robinson, PA

Anyone like to get together in the showers at the gym. My buddy was showering at LA Fitness when the guy in the shower across from him opened his curtain and began to jackoff in the shower. My buddy opened his curtain as well and the guy invited him...

FAKE PROFILES

SO MANY FAKE PROFILES - maybe created by ONE SINGLE PERSON - in this Group. All having a FANTASY conversation between HIM/ONE SELF. Possibly all generated by SADHU-SKYBLUE SANDROLINO POOKIE-LITO TIKO-IKO DARIOLICIOUS Splendid-Adewole PrinceMajesty...

Navy base locker rooms

I was in for 6 years and have used gang showers , open toilet area's with up to 80 men at a time , loved it all , walked hard from bunk to showers , lots of nude time spent with each other , buzz cutting each others hair nude , sauna , working...

Men's Locker-Rooms are Dying in the...

Thx for the add! I enjoyed bonging naked at the Y.M.C.A. in the men's lacker-room, but when they built a new building and facilities, they made the locker-rooms non-nude friendly. I created a facebook group for men and their locker-rooms, and I...

RDV sportplex orlando locker and sauna

If you are in the area and a member of the RDV, or LA Fitness in North Orlando, let;s meet up.

Latest Post
by  
Russian Sauna/Steam Bath Chicago/Cleveland

Hey brothers, I started a NON-SEXUAL nudist MEN'S social GROUP to organize social gatherings of like men at two LOCAL traditional Russian Steam Baths in Chicago (Sweatlodge) and Cleveland (Schvitz). Neither one is a sex club! Activities include:...

Latest Post
by  
Today at the rec center...

... I had a brief conversation with another patron in the locker room. He said he hadn't been there in a while and was wondering if something had changed since his last visit. He mentioned all the towel dancers that had no obvious reason for...

Towel Dressers

First of all Im so happy that my gym is open. It was shut down due to covid back in March and reopened in June....and of course I was there the first day that it reopened. Im hoping it will stay fully operational regardless of the positivity rates....