RE:Advantages of not wearing a bra

I prefer to date women that don't even like to wear bras because for the fact that I believe it is more sexy

This post was edited

You have my full "support" forgive the pun for going braless 24/7.
The bra had to be the invention of a man because a woman would have made something far more comfortable than the things today.

And why any woman would wear a bra to bed amazes me, you are in bed and should be naked when sleeping anyway

Every woman should have the right to go "topless" everywhere just like men can, why is society so scared of seeing and exposed female nipple in public.

Free the Nipples and burn all bras

This post was edited

6. Not Wearing A Bra Can Make Your Breasts Stronger.That's one where some people question the science behind it.All I know is that it worked for my large-breasted ex-wife.When she first got started in nudism, she couldn't even go for walk around the resort without feeling discomfort - even after a short time. She'd have to either hold her breasts or wrap them up in a sarong for extended hikes.She started going braless/nude at home every day. Her breast tissue progressively got stronger. After a while she was able to go on resort hikes without experiencing discomfort. Then, she was able to walk at a much faster pace. Eventually, she was able to do very active physical activities that involved "bouncing around" pretty comfortably.I guess this might vary according to size; but it certainly worked for her.I definitly second this thinking. For me i truely believe that being braless more makes your breasts and surrounding tissue stronger. I really got into being braless at uni and specifically noticed this during sports and other activities where 'bouncing around' became more comfortable as my breasts got more used to being braless. Now i have no problem with it at all.

I can see that. It's like wearing a brace of any kind. You have it on constantly and your muscles get weaker. That's why you only wear a brace when you get hurt. Same can be said of a bra.

This post was edited

6. Not Wearing A Bra Can Make Your Breasts Stronger.That's one where some people question the science behind it.All I know is that it worked for my large-breasted ex-wife.When she first got started in nudism, she couldn't even go for walk around the resort without feeling discomfort - even after a short time. She'd have to either hold her breasts or wrap them up in a sarong for extended hikes.She started going braless/nude at home every day. Her breast tissue progressively got stronger. After a while she was able to go on resort hikes without experiencing discomfort. Then, she was able to walk at a much faster pace. Eventually, she was able to do very active physical activities that involved "bouncing around" pretty comfortably.I guess this might vary according to size; but it certainly worked for her.I definitly second this thinking. For me i truely believe that being braless more makes your breasts and surrounding tissue stronger. I really got into being braless at uni and specifically noticed this during sports and other activities where 'bouncing around' became more comfortable as my breasts got more used to being braless. Now i have no problem with it at all.

I can see that. It's like wearing a brace of any kind. You have it on constantly and your muscles get weaker. That's why you only wear a brace when you get hurt. Same can be said of a bra.

This post was edited

How do I encourage my wife to go braless more often? The only exception should be something like work or dressing up for a night out. But shes only braless in bed.

This post was edited

There is a lot of stigma attached by society and control. I think your wife breasts are beautiful, and perky, why wear one at all?

This post was edited

I agree. I usually do not wear my bra. But I have to be careful which tops I wear because of see-thru.

This post was edited

This is great and educating.. thank you for the enlightenment. I enjoy going bra less and letting my boobs sag off, there is advantage to letting it off if you read to the end. And disadvantages in wearing a bra if you're a lady.. i sleep better, feel better without wearing one anyway. My boobs are not so big, i like it natural and not packaged.

This post was edited

How do I encourage my wife to go braless more often? The only exception should be something like work or dressing up for a night out. But shes only braless in bed.

Ive talked about this with friends and its definitely a bit of a tricky subject for some. Interestingly you mention dressing up for a night out as an exception to being braless. Actually this presents some of the easiest opportunities to go braless. If the evening requires a dress there are several choices of dress which arent compatible with a bra. Backless, halter top, spaghetti strap or very low cut dresses often look very odd when worn with a bra. If its a more casual night out with jeans and a top, there are very similar top styles which also wouldnt be compatible with a bra. Some of my friends who are fairly strict bra wearers will even lose it to look good in a particular dress.

Many evenings also have a more casual atmosphere, combine this with the dress choice and its the perfect place to experiment and get used to going braless. My suggestion would be to go dress shopping with your wife. Do a bit of research before you go and suggest strapless, backless, halter top dresses when you see them in the shop. On trying them on it will immediately become obvious that a bra wont work with the dress. This would also work if you went shopping for tops as well. She will love you taking an interest in (and potentially buying) her clothing and gives you the perfect opportunity to suggest some suitable items. This also presents an opportunity to go commando as well if you think she would be willing to try. The dreaded VPL can be quite a strong motivator!

This post was edited

Love the look when what's underneath cannot be seen, although much of women's fashions seem determined to make sure everything underneath can be identified.

This post was edited