Nearly caught

I was nearly caught by woman postie ,
I was at front door putting up a plaque outside the door with my housecoat on I was screwing it up with my back to the gate when the postie come in and said heresyour mail so I turned round and my housecoat opened up and showing all as i was nude underneath.
I said sorry to her but she said it's ok I didn't see anything you were to quick closing .
( so I said OK she said that would have been a nice change to see ) .
I said OK come closer and you can see if you want to somuch as no one else here to complain
I opened up to give her a look she said thanks I will smile all day now

This topic was edited
RE:Nearly caught

Wow thats great
Glad to hear, most would have complained.

This post was edited

Yeah I thought she would!!!!

This post was edited

We live out in the country on a small ranch. We are always nude especially in our backyard. We have livestock and we always do our chores in the nude.
One afternoon I was working on the coop when I heard someone pull into my driveway. I walked up front and there was a lady from our church, she was out of her truck and walking towards my front door. I said hello and she looked at me and smiled. Im here to pick up your donation to the food pantry she said. I replied Im sorry that I am naked . She smiled at me as her eyes dropped to my hairy crotch. She didnt say anything just looked and smiled. I got my foodstuffs and put them in her truck. She said thank you to me but I dont know if it was for the food or..

This post was edited

We live out in the country on a small ranch. We are always nude especially in our backyard. We have livestock and we always do our chores in the nude.
One afternoon I was working on the coop when I heard someone pull into my driveway. I walked up front and there was a lady from our church, she was out of her truck and walking towards my front door. I said hello and she looked at me and smiled. Im here to pick up your donation to the food pantry she said. I replied Im sorry that I am naked . She smiled at me as her eyes dropped to my hairy crotch. She didnt say anything just looked and smiled. I got my foodstuffs and put them in her truck. She said thank you to me but I dont know if it was for the food or..

This post was edited

Very nice. I was working out mowing the lawn nude. Ridding the lawn mower nude with earphones on and when i looked up the mail lady had pulled into the drivway right in front of me. I got off the mower and helped her with a heavy package. Not saying a word just a big smile she got in her mail truck and back out of the driveway slowly. Never have a problem getting my mail delivered since. Lol

This post was edited