Can you really describe it?

I wanted to share a quick post this morning as things here have been a little quiet. We have taken a few days to make a trip to the beach. For us, that is really no big deal as its just down the road but its still a nice break. I was up a little early this morning about 4AM and had a cup of coffee. As I took the first sip, the sound of breaking waves called me to the patio. The night sky was phenomenal, crystal clear with stars twinkling all about. The waves were breaking somewhat noisily from time to time but otherwise it was quiet . . . just very quiet. Its really nice just to sit & enjoy the moment. I hope your chance to do the same is soon, very soon.

This topic was edited
RE:Can you really describe it?

I hope your chance to do the same is soon, very soon.
Gotta get through T'giving first. Won't be long after that though :-)

This post was edited

I hope your chance to do the same is soon, very soon.

Gotta get through T'giving first. Won't be long after that though :-)

Well I finally made a plan that actually worked out. Not exactly according to plan but close enough. Original plan was to find warm weather in south FL. Maybe Haulover or maybe the Keys. But turned out I needed to go no further than Lutz and Lake Como.

Booked a tent site last Fri night and a day visit all day Saturday. Weather was perfect. Pool was heated which made it extra nice. Hot tub was great. Watched a pickle ball tournament (those people are serious about their pickle ball) and later a volley ball tournament in the pool. Had lunch with a friend at the Bare Buns Cafe. Foods great. I've never gone wrong.there. Paddled a kayak completely around the lake plus a few criss crossings of it as well. Never saw a gator though. But I've seen them there before.

My friend is a full time member there and introduced me too a ton of people that I hadn't met on previous trips. But the population is so friendly, intros aren't really necessary to strike up random conversations with people anywhere you might be in the park .

End of the day I packed up my stuff and headed over to Titusville to watch a SpaceX launch on Sunday morning. But it was postponed until Sunday night and postponed again until Monday night. So Sunday morning I headed out to Playalinda. The first 11 Lots had very few cars but lot 12 had very few spaces. And sure enough, Lot 13 was packed. I drove the length of the lot but no spaces. None. So U-turned to head back to lot 12 when a car parked right in front of the #13 crossover pulled out and I was IN it! Best parking space on the entire beach! lol!

There were a few clouds now and then but the air temp was warm and I set up my chair and bumbershoot next to a group that apparently knew each other as they had gathered around a flag. So I spent the rest of the day kicked back and relaxed. Lots of people fishing but nobody catching. Lots of people running into/out of the water. Probably Canadians. I didn't test the water but it looked to cold to me. I'm a warm water guy. oh! I eventually asked one of the flag group what the flag was about. I was never able to read it. Turns out it said "Desantis-land". I asked if that was a nudist group and they looked at me like I was an idiot. And I felt like an idiot when I realized they were just supporting their Governor for President. -shrug- oh well. I've never thought of Desantis as a supporter of nudism but maybe I'm wrong. I should have asked more questions.

So anyhow, I decided to head home the next morning. Obviously skipping the Mon night launch. Maybe next time.
I hope to make another trip soon but I doubt I'll find warm weather at that same latitude late in Jan or Feb. So I'll save south FL 'till then.

This post was edited

Sounds like you had a great time. Meeting new folks, a good date and nude at the beach; what more could you ask for?

This post was edited