What can I say, I love erections!

I love everything about them. I love talking about them, I love looking at them, and of course I love having one myself. I really do wish they were more accepted and appreciated in the nudist community. Personally I dont see an erection as inherently sexual; I see them a sign of joy and happiness, of being comfortable with ones self and ones environment, of self confidence, of good health, and of overall wellbeing.

This topic was edited
RE:What can I say, I love erections!

I have to agree with everything you say here and more, love the male penis in all shapes and sizes plus erection are beautiful

This post was edited

Totally agree. Erections are a sign of a healthy male body. They are glorious to see.

This post was edited

I agree completely!

This post was edited

Me too

This post was edited

Agreed and contagious boners are fun. Whether its your own growing from seeing one or yours pointing proudly and others follow, fun to watch the process and connect on that level as men.

This post was edited

I spent about a year and a half before covid on a penis photo art project which included photos of each penis in different physical states. Flaccid. Semi-erect. And fully erect. I enjoyed very much capturing the erect penis in all It's glory... And making sure it achieved full stature for the photo.

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more. Erections are fun. I love the sensations as my cock becomes erect. Love seeing other guys getting hard too - and like yawning erections are contagious.
Great bonding among men, whether it leads to jerking off or just enjoying the sensations

This post was edited

I love everything about them. I love talking about them, I love looking at them, and of course I love having one myself. I really do wish they were more accepted and appreciated in the nudist community. Personally I dont see an erection as inherently sexual; I see them a sign of joy and happiness, of being comfortable with ones self and ones environment, of self confidence, of good health, and of overall wellbeing.
I totally agree. I love my erections and I enjoy other nude men to see me hard!

This post was edited

What's not to enjoy. I love the feeling of my penis becoming erect, of looking at other men in different stages of erection as well. And I also enjoy being seen by others.

ImageMN7, your project sound quite interesting. I would bet you had a lot of fun with it.

This post was edited

Some in society look down on erections and criticize you for getting them. I had to suppress getting erections for many years in situations where they were not acceptable, in communal showers, nude beaches, etc. Now that I'm older, they don't come very often. I wish I didn't have so many hangups about them when I was younger. My advice, enjoy them when you can, they won't be there forever.

This post was edited