RE:Who has actually found a sauna that allowed nudity?.

I forgot to mention that this was in Houston several years ago, I asked Lydia about it and she said the gym closed early on in pandemic. But according to her friend, it had rarely been used in the later years. Damn shame, someone could have bought it

This post was edited

There is nudity in every sauna in Germany. No clothes are allowed.

This post was edited

I had the opportunity while my stay in Frankfurt at holiday Inn it had a nude common sauna

This post was edited

When I was Statironed in Kaiserslautern they had a naked sauna

This post was edited

i went to some in Indiana that were in gyms and being in the mens locker room well men went naked but now they require shorts i hate that but nothing i can do bout it. i think there may be a cpl in In. that arent in gyms that allow nudity but not 100 % on that

This post was edited

IF YOU GO TO AN ALL MALE BATHHOUS THEY ALLOW NUDITY IN BOTH THE STEAM ROOMS N SUANA'S

This post was edited

All of the Korean spas in the OC/LA area are nudity required.

This post was edited

I go to a clothing-optional hot springs resort that has a dry sauna. I always use it nude.

This post was edited

Many spas in Europe are coed nude, including in all the Scandinavian countries plus the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. One of the ones we went to in Belgium had an entire castle and its extensive grounds almost fully dedicated to nude guests. You could walk through the little forest and come across several saunas and quiet room where everyone was naked and at the restaurant you could wear a robe, but a sign there declared absolutely (underlined for extra emphasis!) NO swimming suits allowed!

We were also surprised to find a huge nudist resort in conservative Catholic Spain with a fully equipped spa inside where you could walk naked and use everything naked - and get fully naked really very erotic massages without any covers at all. Really? Spain??

This post was edited

Come to Germany. It is an unwritten law here to be naked in a sauna. I often go to a public sauna here and old and young, male and female all shower together sauna, jacuzzi, swimming all naked. I also have a sauna at home and local families come with their kids. All clothes free. Even a massage after the sauna is nude by both receivers as well as masseur.

This post was edited