RE:Account deletion/Closing account

Nonshy is a good alternative, and I've also gotten friends' contact info. That way I can move on when TN shuts down.

Yes, what a refreshing and positive site is nonshy. I've moved there just recently under the same name. I don't see myself hanging around here for much longer. Fake/closed profiles is just one irritant. The chat room is the worst of any site I've used in the last 25 years since I've had the internet, with all its bullying and moderators on power trips. And the constant sexual denial mantra is tiresome. Nudism out in the real world is nothing like this site represents it as.

This post was edited

I moved as well. It's amazing how quickly they are growing and obviously 95% come from here yet there is zero drama in their chat room. Funny how this site wants people to believe that drama is common among real nudists. Good to leave that element behind.

This post was edited

I've joined noshy and am awaiting certification.

This post was edited

Nonshy is a good alternative, and I've also gotten friends' contact info. That way I can move on when TN shuts down.

Nonshy seems to be having an error in the sign up process. If I can get in I'll have a look around...

This post was edited

I moved as well. It's amazing how quickly they are growing and obviously 95% come from here yet there is zero drama in their chat room. Funny how this site wants people to believe that drama is common among real nudists. Good to leave that element behind.

Ya mean they do not ban people for no reason like they do here? Wow, what a wonderful concept........a chat room where people can chat freely without fear of being abused by out of control mods.

This post was edited

We moved too! Same profile name - sunseeker703
Never got a response to why my group of 12 years was deleted yet others groups of similar content remained. As a lifetime member I am fed up with no response and zero insight into what has occurred. The opac resonsing given does not hold water because I can find violation after violation that was within the no no guidelines outlined by the owners of TN.

We are also on the HUB but have made very few real connections after a year. We met some wonderful lifetime friends from TN but I don't do well when 12 years worth of work and approving over 1500 members to the group along with managing over 600 photos always making sure that the members of the group could be verified eliminating the trolls and finally that the photos posted remained in good taste.

This post was edited

I just looked at nonshy and have some concerns. All users must be certified there and, though being an open nudist is one of my goals in life, the business environment does not readily accept open nudists. Yes, this is a sad comment on acceptance of clothes freedom but I prefer to preserve business (and some personal) relationships by staying under the nudist-detection radar.

The certification picture is fully clothed and it doesn't get posted to your account. You choose what to post.

This post was edited

Certification picture is not a nude photo

This post was edited
RE:This site sucks

Why did you pay for a lifetime membership? It actually costs nothing to have endless fakes constantly attempt to scam others out of money here.

This post was edited
RE:This site sucks

Why did you pay for a lifetime membership? It actually costs nothing to have endless fakes constantly attempt to scam others out of money here.

Can't speak for others, but I did because I felt that as an active participant, I should contribute something to the maintenance of the site.

This post was edited