Driving

If you have been freeballing for a limited number of years, do you use the electric seat heaters more often than when you wore underwear?
I certainly do.

This topic was edited
RE:Driving

Oh, I love heated seats for that! A few years ago I had my vehicle in for repairs, over a week, and the shop offered me a loaner. It was an older BMW with heated leather seats, and I am so glad they worked. I would go to work early in the morning (40 minute drive), but go to the gym beforehand. Since I was in my gym clothes (minimal running shorts and commando), I would slip them off for the drive and turn on the heated seat. Oh, it would toast my balls and felt so good!

This post was edited

I fortunately have a short commute to work every day - and very early like 630am. Yes LOVE the damn seat heaters. I don't own or wear ANY underwear and haven't since my teens. The heat warming up your bare ass thru 1 thin layer of pants is great. I can feel it almost immediately and it really feels great and warms you up from inside! naked man

This post was edited

If you have been freeballing for a limited number of years, do you use the electric seat heaters more often than when you wore underwear?I certainly do.

These are a big plus!

This post was edited