Happy New Year

Hi ladies of TN.
Thought I'd try a bring some life into the group. Firstly I hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas, or festive period If you celebrate other festivities or beliefs.
Secondly, anyone got any interesting New year's resolutions?
I always try to make three.
My first one isn't really a resolution more and aim, but I would like to buy an flat instead of how sharing this year.
My second I thought I would relate to the site; hence the post. I want to get more out and about and have more of a cloths-free lifestyle now that I have moved and I'm settled in my job.
So I am anticipating visiting a spa in Birmingham as my first step. I don't want to stay too local but wish me luck.
For my third I want something that doesn't cost any money but I am struggling. Any ideas??
I don't often drink. Never smoke so nothing around that. And I will never make a resolution regarding food as I think we all need to live and if you enjoy it, eat it.
Thanks for reading. Hope everyone has a great day

This topic was edited
RE:Happy New Year

Great ideas all around! Home ownership is a a worthy goal, I hope you make it happen! Being here in the U.S., afraid I can't come up with ideas of local clubs for you, but hopefully that happens as well. And hope you have a great New Years, Artie!

This post was edited

Dave and I are going to try and cut back on our out of control drinking. Wish us luck!!!

This post was edited

Best of luck to you both. Have a wonderful naked year!

This post was edited

I'm sure you can do it, think of the money you'll save and fewer hangovers

This post was edited

Happy New Year to all of you! And yes, let us all strive to be the best version of ourselves we can.

This post was edited