Cedarhills Campground

I was wondering if anyone from this group goes to Cedarhills Campground in Mazo. Before the pandemic I used to go 2 or 3 times a year but I haven't been there since.
I was thinking it was time for me to get social again and I'm planning on going next summer. It would be fun to see some TN people there.

This topic was edited
RE:Cedarhills Campground

Thank you for the reminder. Now I am looking forward to giving it a try this year.

This post was edited

Yes, I was there last summer and really enjoyed the atmosphere. It was a good mix both relaxed and open without going crazy. I love the hiking path that's close to a whole mile and all clothing optional. Il''be back next summer and next time I'll remember to bring quarters for the shower.

This post was edited

I haven't been on the hiking path yet. I tried it the last time I was there but I didn't have enough bug spray on and I had to turn back.
Yep you have to bring plenty of quarters, between the sun screen, bug spary and campfire smoke you end up being pretty smelly.

This post was edited

I hope to see you there!

This post was edited

Thanks for the info. I completely forgot this was there. I'll have to check it out this summer. Are there other places around Wisconsin I should check out? Planning on going to Valley View as well.

This post was edited

I haven't but I'd like to!

This post was edited

I've only been to Cedarhills and Camp NCN but the Nude Car Show at Valley View sounds fun.

This post was edited

It would be fun to go as a group. Im just not a tent camper if I can help it. Lol. Have to look into if rentals are available.

This post was edited

As near as I know rentals aren't available. I'm not much of a tent camper myself but this is the exception that I make. Cedarhills is short on amenities but the views are amazing and I have a great time just walking between the campsites and chatting.

This post was edited

Went to the website. Looks like they have RV rentals. Cabins are under construction. Not sure how close the RVs are to renting area. I know some people also have seasonals.

This post was edited