RE:how far from home have you bared all?

Were they all in public places except the 2 you noted as hotel?

Yes, public and outdoors.

This post was edited

The Caribbean, Mexico, Italy, Sweden and Denmark. Drove naked in all those places as well.

This post was edited

From NY area Vitrimartis nudist resort Crete. Whole week nude lovely , if remote location .

This post was edited

For me it would be the Burbon Street bar in Key West. The section by the pool is clothing optional.

This post was edited

Gulf of Aqaba, back in the 80's

This post was edited

So far in hotel in Cancun - stood in the window since could see others looking my way on the adjoining building - so put on a show for them shooting my load in the end. It was a thrill knowing I was watched. Also love to wear my barely there shorts in public with cock hanging out the bottom - see how many even notice. Walk the dogs bottomless several days a week too - with some figuring it out and staring.
I'll try to get some photos of my shorts and bottomless to upload on here soon (awaiting my camera back that was borrowed).
AustinJohn

This post was edited

I've driven 2 1/2 hours to beach and back. Been several states away at a hotel pool. Front desk clerk said she didn't mind when I asked if it would be ok. Done some hiking nude, ran into a couple women who were intrigued and had a conversation.

This post was edited