RE:Can a happy ending really be part of a healthy therapeutic massage?

I have had many massages and the best have been with a release. I enjoy the intimacy of being naked with my masseuse which only adds to the relaxed state.

This post was edited

One question though - I have come across several massage practitioners who are happy to [let] themselves be touched, even massaged sometimes. I always ask and never assume. Are you saying thats never ok?

By right, when receiving a theraputic massage it is NEVER okay to touch the massage provider. Thee may be times when they may lean one of your limbs against their body to perform a particular maneuver or stretch, but you should still remain loose as you lay on the table, as the session is about the needs of your body.

If you're getting a sensual/erotic massage, you might be able to touch the provider depending on if the provider allows it along with the work that they perform on you. As you stated, it is probably best to check in on if it's okay to do so rather than just think it's okay to do so and assume it would be part of the session. Just as you want the provider to respect your personal boundaries, you must respect their personal boundaries as well. I hope this clarifies things a bit.

This post was edited

I live in Universal Cit Texas right near San Antonio and have been to a few massage places and received two happy ending without asking so I felt sooo much better afterwords. I would love one at least once a month....lol

This post was edited

Most people being massaged want to touch their therapist. In a professional massage this would be considered unethical and possibly illegal. Why? As long as the person or people massaging you don't object it only increases pleasure and relaxation. In our massages we encourage it.

This post was edited

I totally agree! whilst a desire or need to touch the therapist would never really exist during a massage purely focussed on adressing a physical/muscular ailment, in many other massages with a focus on relaxation and wellbeing of the mind, body and soul, there can certainly be an almost natural urge to touch the massage therapist. Often promoted by the close, intimate environment, even more so when naked. The touch doesn't even necesarily have any sexual motive, I think it can more often than not, even be just as an unspoken expression of appreciation and gratitude to the therapist, the feeling of wellbeing promoting a natural desire to share in the joys of physical contact, human connection and touch. Certainly it is always essential and only correct that there is a respectful appreciation of each others 'physical boundaries' and yes, it can be beneficial if these boundaries are previously fully understood, so enhancing everyones relaxation. However, if and where these boundaries are breached then a knowledgeable therapist will simply, gently but 'firmly' move any 'offending' hand away and any educated person should understand and respect any such action and behave accordingly. Many 'problems' maybe occur when people go for a relaxing massage with almost a sole intention or motive of experiencing 'free' sexual gratification / sexual / orgasmic release. Whilst there can be little doubting the pleasures of intimate massage and the intense relaxation promoted by orgasmic release, the wellbeing benefits of massage go far beyond those 'basic' aspects. I certainly feel that the very best massages involve not just the physical body, but the mind and soul.....taking us to our joyful place, if that involves the joys of mutual touch, then that can be truly wonderful.....should that pleasure give rise to any orgasmic bliss, then that should happen as something totally natural and mutual, as just a part of the massage exprience, and not as the primary objective. So ensuring the massage experience of creating a feeling of wellbeing is mutually satisfying for all.

This post was edited

In our massages we encourage it.

There seems to me to be a difference betweeen massage provided in a professional setting and one between - or among - friends. In a professional setting, where you are paying for services, mutual touch may be allowed and even encouraged but should never be assumed. In a personal setting where friends are sharing massage, there should be an explicit or implicit understanding at the beginning about mutual touch. I also encourage it when delivering a massage to a friend.

This post was edited

they can be..but youd need to be a very attractive and engaging masseuse to not cop a smack in the mouth for putting hands anywhere they arent supposed to be

This post was edited

Happy ending is so beneficial but sadly only offered to men at massage parlors. There is a Netflix episode of a show called slutever. I love this show because its a female host who discovers the harsh realities of a woman pursuing a happy ending just like a man gets at a massage parlor in the USA. The scales are heavily unbalanced. A woman would love a happy ending also. We are living in the dark ages. We are sexual beings. Now here is a question every partner to a female should ask her after sex or love making. Did you cum? Dont assume, just ask. Its very good to have someone who cares enough to ask. A perfect happy ending would be a big orgasm followed by a squirt session. Also, you can do both better by sensual slow soft motions. Try it! Its far better than fast and aggressive. You want her to enjoy it fully? Let her silence all the soundtracks. Melt like butter. Let her connect with her divine and and blossom in joy! This is a beautiful gift. Peace & love to all

This post was edited

I've seen this show, and truly love that host.. she is very inquisitive and makes the show very interesting. It truly is sad that women don't have that option or opportunity to have the happy ending.. I know a lot of women are very sexual also, but from my understanding is that they also can suppress it better than men. Hopefully I'm wrong, but there needs to be some changes to the system. I'm all for women getting the same treatment as men.. if they want it.

This post was edited

her pleasure is always first,mine comes after,i always ask and it is my top priority in sex

This post was edited