February Group Meet

Hello naked friends!

So I have scheduled our February meeting tentatively for the 17th. Time is 10-5. For those who have been present before, expect something new and for those yet to attend one of our meetings, well just get your naked ass here. lol. Ive come up with some cool interactive games to get us moving around and it will be great fun for everyone. I will work on getting us some food for the meet. Everyone BYOB! Please!

Also warmer weather will be here in a few months and would like some input on possible outdoor activities or possible hosting. As you know, I cannot host outdoors here.

So pass the word along and Ill see your naked self on the 17th!

This topic was edited
RE:February Group Meet

I have something planned later in the day; but if I can Ill swing by to hang for a bit.

This post was edited

Planning to attend

This post was edited

I am interested. I live in Statesville and would like more info.

This post was edited

Would love to attend if I can find a ride down.

Larry

This post was edited

I am interested in joining on the 17th

This post was edited

Hoping that I can make it. Not yet sure of the time.

This post was edited

I am planning on attending next Saturdays get together, I look forward to it.

This post was edited

Hello everyone,

I need a head count of who is going to make the gathering this Saturday. Please reach out to me in an email. Also I can give you location if its your first time. Thanks. Perry.

This post was edited

Planning to attend.

This post was edited

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank all of you that attended today. It was great seeing familiar faces as well as new ones. Looking forward to our next meeting to be held soon. I will also look into spring/summer outdoor ideas for us.
Again, thank you all for attending. Lets see this group grow in the coming months.

This post was edited