Full moon is definitely out tonight

I just saw another note about the full moon tonight. It is most assuredly out and illuminating the night. I can look out over my front & back yards and discern the landscape with moonlight. It makes it perfect for short walks about the grass. Hows it for everyone else?

This topic was edited
RE:Full moon is definitely out tonight

My full moon night was awful! Patients were off the chain!

This post was edited

Its wonderful to be bathed in moonlight like this.

Great for night swimming but not so good for taking a walk in the neighbourhood!

This post was edited

People thought we were joking when we told them about our shifts during full moons. We actually geared up for those nights, knowing we wouldn't get any sleep or near our beds for that shift. They were fun, interesting, challenging but those were some busy nights.

The ER's were spilling out full. We only added to the walk-ins off the street. I thought we were busy but when an ER nurse has 10-12 patients to tend to and there are dozens still in the waiting room waiting to be seen, that's busy. Miss it but don't miss it.

Truthfully, forgot all about the recent Full Moon but there are so many times we are naked outside during full moons.

This post was edited

I totally agree!!!I Hate full moons! Aug!the damn kids keep chewing through the ropes!
And the wifes out sniffing aroundDid I mention that I Hate full moons..

This post was edited

Just came in from the hot tub with the full moon. No lights used

This post was edited

I wish I could get a good nude pic with the full moon!

This post was edited

It's a little past midnight Central time. Just now walked back outside to check and yup, it's still up there. And so is something else bright right next to it. Saturn maybe?

This post was edited

I remember those days in the ICU. It's called lunacy for a reason. Hope you are well past it now.

This post was edited

LOL!!! Im off now for a couple of days. Should be better when i go back.

This post was edited

The moon recently went through its full phase here on the central eastern coast of Australia. It's waning now but still up in the night sky early in the morning. In keeping with my Nude Year's Rebel-ution, I have been taking advantage of the moonlit nights to do a naked stroll around the front yard, just after 10 p.m. when all the neighbor's have gone in and most have gone to bed. It's great to be out, walking around a bit, and enjoying the view of the night sky. I love it!

This post was edited