RE:Can a happy ending really be part of a healthy therapeutic massage?

You are correct, and yes, it is frowned upon even to mention it during a therapeutic session in this country.
However, in a nudist setting, it should be more common, in my opinion.
I was in Austin overnight many years back and was surprised to find a mobile masseuse service. After introductions and setting up her portable table in my hotel room, she asked what kind of massage I was interested in: back, full body, etc. I told her a full body. I immediately informed her I did not require the towel for cover, so she removed it. After an hour or so she had completely covered my body except my genitals. Lying on my back in full glory, she knew I was enjoying the session so she asked if I wanted to finish. It was wonderful, so wonderful I felt guilty that she had worked for two hours with only a cash reward, so I asked her if she would like a massage. Initially, she was skeptical but I did convince her to try one. She said it was the first time anyone had offered her a massage; others had expected sex but never a massage. She left two hours later, fully relaxed. She was so relaxed that she gave herself a treat as I covered her entire body with my oily palms.
So, yes, it can be a part of a therapeutic massage if both understand the benefits, I sure did.

This post was edited

I couldn't agree with you more makebagirl. What woman wouldn't enjoy a Happy Ending massage. I certainly do and all of my girlfriends feel the same. Over the years, I have enjoyed so many enjoyable Happy Ending massages from my husband and other friends who are good at massage. Such an enjoyable and relaxing ending!!!

This post was edited

I think the below quote nails this topic to the wall very effectively, bringing the other posts into some perspective. It indeed goes way off the original topic, but we are here to share concepts related to nudism and I support an open exchange.

her pleasure is always first,mine comes after,i always ask and it is my top priority in sex

Yes, she comes first, both a fine philosophy and a wonderful book, written by a guy who surely knows his way all around a clit, Dr. Ian Kerner. And yes, there are diagrams for you lost puppies when you're down under! Read it, heed it - and keep the towels handy. Now on to the other:

What the post above brings to light is that a so-called 'Happy Ending' (referred to as HE from here on, even though I'll also call it HER to include the vaginally-inclined reading this thread - aka Happy Ending [with slight] Return) IS a sexual act. Whether it is shared between a monogamous couple, a group of accepting adults, or a full on, mutually beneficial, cream-caked massage party, it is still sexual contact, and there's not a damned thing wrong with it as long as everyone is on board. Although, if monies are being exchanged or there is some form of bartering involved, I feel that has no place in a professional massage business -- unless it is a professional sexual massage business. And there's also not a damned thing wrong with the latter business - outside of a nudist resort. It does no good for anyone involved in, or in support of, a wholesome, healthy nudist community in general, to begin promoting the idea that, just because a massage is done in a nudist resort - even if both the massage therapist and client are nude - there is any reason for that to include any sexual activity. Prostitution inside a nude resort is surely an equation for disaster.

Pushing apart the two sides of the thread completely, there is healthy, therapeutic massage and there is anything which involves an orgasm. These two activities are not mutually-exclusive, but if sexual fluids are released and a credit card number or cash is exchanged, this is something more than therapeutic massage. Again, if no one is being paid and everyone involved is into it and of age, go to town, cover the walls with the stuff, HE&HER to your heart's and hard-on's delight, but do try to keep the noise down with respect given to the family of five in the next room, please.

Any talk about how prudish America is, because a paid-for massage doesn't automatically assume or include an orgasm - the laws in most US states don't allow open, legal prostitution. If the therapist puts fingers against/around/inside a client for some type of sexual release, please call it what it is and quit beating around any bushes here. Trying to suggest that this activity is not money for sex is not helpful to any real nudists, because if you want to push together two separate forms of work -- paid sexual massage or paid therapeutic massage -- it weakens the strength behind the overall nudist/naturist message dramatically. If this thread is taken to mean the person giving the service is being paid to administer a HE or HER, sure, why not? But call it a spade and be done with it.

And yes, of course we are all sexual; I'm not here to try to crack open that hard nut very far - about how some here in True Nudists will not give up on the false premise that nudism cannot or should not ever be separated from our innate human sexuality, that by the separation of the erotic from the nude we are somehow not being honest. There is a world of beauty and freedom to be had when life is being lived without clothing to hide behind, and without it reverting to nothing more than animal desire.

This post was edited

I think that a therapeutic massage should be different than a sensual massage. Different purposes and goals and expectations. The therapeutic massage should mainly address identified physical problems or weaknesses. Emotional or sexual needs should not be addressed However a sensual massage should be about meeting sexual or emotional needs. For me, a happy ending should actually be a happy middle which would be followed by more sensual massage. Men seem to be more open to being touched by strangers than women are. The women that I know are more reserved and prefer a relationship with the person touching them. But that is just my small world. I always thought it was because male genitalia are external and female genitalia is more hidden. And in my opinion more beautiful.

This post was edited

You got a nice conversation going

This post was edited

I have the same type of therapist. After the release, she finishes the legs and feet. Also, I have the same experience at asian parlors

This post was edited

I think so. I would love to find one and have one. But in reality, I think, I would be too terrified the police would bust the door down and throw me in jail. So, I stay away from trying to find one.

This post was edited

Yes!

It has always amazed me at how society is utterly terrified of the thought of nudism, massage, or pleasure. Incomprehensible as to why anyone would suppress their desires for pleasure and enjoyment of life just to satisfy societal standards?

Life is too short to be controlled by those who want to control your pleasure so they can narcissistically and egotistically deal with their own insecurities.

It is "self evident" that touch, pleasure, and orgasms are an essential part of the human experience and can easily be incorporated into massage. The facts are indisputable!

A partial body massage is not a complete massage and will not fully activate the parasympathetic nervous system to bring your being in equilibrium. Just my perspective as a no longer practicing licensed massage therapist.

This post was edited