Guys, do you like sexually assertive women?

Of course you do. The idea of women open to sex for sport, with no fuss or strings attached, must be quite seducing for all of you guys. Heaven must be made of thousands of such sexy ladies and most, if not all of them would like and be willing to share a couple hours of mutual pleasure with you.

Plus, gender equality has become not a means to an end and maybe not even and end in itself but si simply a new religion. We no longer live in a world where men must be bold and enterprising while women need to be modest and coy. That's old story, in the modern world we are equal in face of everything, including sex opportunities.

Or are we. Is this terribly oppressing society still discriminating against poor women and their full sexual pleasure? Or maybe is our evolution, where women had to be far more selective then men in choosing a sex partner because they had to invest not five minutes but five years in and needed help with raising the resulting offspring, still some unfortunate dead weight in our equal sexual development?

But let's face it. If I want to have a sexual encounter I can dress sexily, go into a bar, cross my legs in my miniskirt and fishnets and just look around smiling and wait. I'll have at least a couple of guys coming to say hello per hour and I can pick one and go to exchange with him bodily fluids. And even, if I'm not fully satisfied and as I am not limited by the number of erections or orgasms I can have in a day, I can come back and do it again...

Not sure it would work the same form you would it. Life is not fair, is it.

But do you REALLY like sexually assertive women guys? Let's make a thought experiment. You are in your forties and single and you are having a beer seated at a bar table. It can be a nudist beach bar and most people are naked if you prefer. This way what you see is what you get, no possible bad surprises.

You see this very sexy and attractive lady seated at a nearby table. She is tall, slim, blond and with big boobs. She is not wearing much but from what she is wearing and her body language she seems elegant and sophisticated. She seems to be looking quite often at you, with a slight, but sexy and inviting smile. You are not the self-confident, seductive type, but you are a bit tempted to go and say hello.

All of a sudden, she gets up, takes her cocktail glass and comes to your table. You can't help noticing how fabulously sexy she is and how elegantly she moves. She smiles to you and says "Hello sexy stranger, may I join you". You accept, speechless and breathless, and she sits down, then bends a bit towards you. You can feel her sexy perfume and are almost mesmerised by her green eyes and red, plump lips. She caresses your hand lightly with the tip of her index.

"My name is Flora, I am here on holidays alone and I couldn't help noticing you. I will be very direct, I like action, not long speeches. I have not been with a man in quite a while and I feel that we could both enjoy spending a quality couple of hours together. No strings attached, you look like a guy who can please a woman and I surely know how to please a man and enjoy this very much. Your place, my place or anything in between, your choice. I'll now go wash my hands now. If when I come out your are waiting for me at the bar we will leave together and will do anything and everything you want. If you are still seated at the table, no hard feelings, we're ok, I would have waisted one minute saying hallo to a sexy stranger". She raises, sends you a very sexy kiss and leaves.

What do your do?

1. I am deeply insulted, I call the police and sue her for sexual aggression.
2. I'm a bit disturbed but will not make much of a fuss, will simply look elsewhere the whole time.
3. I'm flattered but I'm not an easy guy and a big fan of one-night stands. ybe if we spent more time together, get to know each other better...
4. I'm tempted but who knows, maybe I fall in love, maybe I won't perform, maybe she has an MSD... Not worth the risk frankly.
5. I'd absolutely do it but what are the odds. Either she will ask for money or she has a comptent boyfriend who will disposses me of everything I have - maybe my life too. Thanks but better safe than sorry, although I'll masturbate tonight thinking of what if...
6. Are you kidding me? I'm up and erect the moment she raises. Let's go rock that bed, baby!

This topic was edited
RE:Guys, do you like sexually assertive women?

I immediately assume she is a working girl and she is attracted to any XY. I am not impressed, but I dont call the police. However, if it is someone I know, that throws me into a tailspin; I dont know what to do and consequentially do nothing, say nothing, but smile and turn red-faced.

This post was edited

Oh would that be a fantasy for me !

I know I would or say couldnt get up from the table. I got hard when you sat down at my table. I know you noticed that I was because I wanted you to notice.

I would say yes in my small head but end up not going to the bar and paying for our drinks. I would thank you for the compliment by paying for yours and be very frustrated at the table. But ask you for a napkin before you leave. Lol

This post was edited

3. I'm flattered but I'm not an easy guy and not a big fan of one-night stands.

I think you also need to be quite self aware, is this approach from sexy Flora a play for some other reason, checking out the rest of the bar for other potential targets? Lots of younger fitter dudes, would mean its definitely a play and a fake attraction for other nefarious purposes, too good to be true, we men have experience of this from TN when we get out of the blue friend requests from sexy young ladies saying "hello handsome..."

However, checking out the rest of the patrons at the bar you see they are either couples or 80 yo fat hairy dudes, you may think, let's invite sexy Flora for another drink and chat first, see if there's some connection... you'd also be aware of there's any sort of spark that would suggest a glorious afternoon delight.

Maybe, if i thought it real... I'd be a fool and be led by the hand by sexy Flora back to her's where she all but kills me in an afternoon of fabulous frolicking...

Dreaming, Richie x

This post was edited

Ok, so suppose you have good reasons to believe she is legit, neither a working girl nor a predator. Say you are in the Maldives, on a small island in an all-inclusive resort and you have seen her several times before and she kinda smiled to you. She is probably rich enough to not need your money and there is no way some boyfriend would steal your belongings and get away with it on that island.

So in this case, two of the respondents would fantasm but wouldn't dare to take the leap, and one would accept to offer poor Flora an hour of pleasure, right?

This post was edited

The way my luck runs, I'd accept fabulous feisty Flora's offer of some afternoon delight, only for feisty Fkora to be frigging feisty Flora the fem-bot Sent to destroy unsuspecting/ reckless nudist men.

Only luck I've had is bad luck Richie.

This post was edited

I have been waiting to see which guy is brave enough to respond to this! And just how he would respond. Being a woman, I will of course refrain from responding as a man. Should I pretend to be one, what age should I be in my response? Frogett aka Mary Anne

This post was edited

You know my answer, Mary Anne! 6!

This post was edited

As someone who has been shy his entire life this would be very flattering. The initial temptation to take her up on her offer would be intense. Depending on how much I had to drink I may well succumb to the offer. But in a broader sense sex without feelings for each other is no better than masturbation. I guess I'm just a romantic. Now if this same question had been posed to me when I was much younger my response would have been quite different.

This post was edited

Yeah....ok.... so I'm not the target responder and I've tried to ignore this, better to be thought the fool than to open your mouth ....

Let's change it up to make it believable, she's roughly age appropriate. She's a nudist so beautiful beyond belief simply because she's comfortable in her skin and gorgeous inside (for any ladies reading this regardless of age you are you know; beautiful and glowing and gorgeous). How do I react? Amazingly its happened and my thoughts are if the poor, lovely woman is that near sighted I will do my utmost to make her not regret her mistake and gift. As many times as I can make her not regret it but nuff said.

Women age appropriate for me don't need to be coy and we men don't expect it.

This post was edited

Id think somebody was playing a joke on me and not quite believe it

This post was edited