how far

What it the furthest away from your home that you have managed to strip off for something other than sleeping or taking a shower?

For me it was a nude beach outside which is the nearest big land mass to the my antipode. An antipode is the spot on Earth you would pop out on if you drilled straight through.

How far from home have you bared all?

roadtiffany@gmail.com

This topic was edited
RE:how far

What it the furthest away from your home that you have managed to strip off for something other than sleeping or taking a shower?For me it was a nude beach outside which is the nearest big land mass to the my antipode. An antipode is the spot on Earth you would pop out on if you drilled straight through.How far from home have you bared all?roadtiffany@gmail.com

If just hanging out inside counts, a cabin on my cruise to New Zealand .
If not, the balcony of my cabin on an Eastern Mediterranean cruise.

This post was edited

I live in the Netherlands. The first time I tried a nude beach, I was on vacation in Turkey. So that must be the largest distance from home.
I have also been naked at a vacation villa in Spain, and I have driven the car naked on the highways in Germany (as it is legal to do that there).

This post was edited

I live in South Carolina and stripped down and swam in the Pacific at San Onofre, 2800 miles away

This post was edited

We have been nude on the Padre Island National Seashore on the Texas Gulf coast, a bit over a thousand miles from home.

This post was edited