RE:Zero Based Wardrobe

Oh, thats ok, I only own cloths I wear.

This post was edited

Being a naturist means you like to be nude.It does not mean that has to be your only pleasure.We (well most of us) are normal people who like to do a wide range of things.I like attending live sport events, live music shows, I like seeing my friends and family, I like going out for dinner and having a drink in the pub. I have clothes for doing all those. Weird I know.Im still a naturist.
Great point too often lost on the nakedness obsessed.

This post was edited

Great timing on this post. I'm cleaning out the closet today. I'm getting close to retirement and basically wear the same thing everyday so I've pretty much eliminated most of my wardrobe already. I've got dress shirts I haven't worn in 10 years and steel toes that I'll never wear again. It sure cuts down on time spent deciding what to wear. And everything goes with jeans.

This post was edited

Great timing on this post. I'm cleaning out the closet today. I'm getting close to retirement and basically wear the same thing everyday so I've pretty much eliminated most of my wardrobe already. I've got dress shirts I haven't worn in 10 years and steel toes that I'll never wear again. It sure cuts down on time spent deciding what to wear. And everything goes with jeans.

When I retired, I got rid of all of my suits, most of my ties and dress shirts, one of my 2 pair of dress shoes and about half of my business casual clothes. Since I got a privacy fence around the pool shortly after, I tosses most of my swimwear. Over the next 2 years, I stopped wearing underwear and undershirts and got rid of all of them. When Covid hit, I stopped going to the gym and started working out nude in the basement, so about half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirts went. I have emptied 2 drawers and still have room for all of my clothes in my dresser and no longer need to keep put of season clothes in a storage chest. I moved all but 3 pieces of my outerwear from the coat closet to mine. I enjoyed getting rid of clothing so much that I had to be careful to keep enough.
Admittedly, my clothing supply has crept up over the last 3 years and it is time for another clean out.

This post was edited

I think this activity will be a fun part of my retirement too, which I plan to make happen within the next year. They only require me to be in the office every couple of weeks now and it looks like that will not change, so I am keeping a few of the office-appropriate things, but I could actually begin another round of donations as well. I have a whole storage box of polo shirts that I hardly wore at all last year, so they may as well go. These days you hardly even need that "weddings/funerals" suit, either - which is good, because I'm not even sure mine fits anymore.

This post was edited