Two weeks to go

As I type this from our cabin at our local nudist resort, we are 14 days from boarding the ship. Dont forget to check in on the Carnival website.

This topic was edited
RE:Two weeks to go

We just checked in.

This post was edited

Bon voyage!

This post was edited

And now we are one week out. Started our packing: one suitcase, one gym bag, one backpack, and one guitar for the two of us. I went with 2 sets of clothes for the 10 days we will be on vacation (2 days at Lake Como and 8 on the cruise) and Mrs. J&C went with 4. We do plan on using the self-serve laundry 1/2 way through the cruise, and our first stop in Costa Maya is the only one we may end up on a shore excursion where we need to dress for the day.

This post was edited

Up at 2am and waiting for our Uber. On to Lake Como for 2 nights before the cruise.

This post was edited

I hope you all have fun! I'm going again in 2025 (not in 2024). Last time I just went to Miami and stayed the night before the trip. Maybe I need to consider going to Lake Como or Cypress Cove before. I heard that CC maybe has a bus that takes people to the port? I'll have to look into it. Any advice would be appreciated! :-)

This post was edited

And now we are one week out. Started our packing: one suitcase, one gym bag, one backpack, and one guitar for the two of us. I went with 2 sets of clothes for the 10 days we will be on vacation (2 days at Lake Como and 8 on the cruise) and Mrs. J&C went with 4. We do plan on using the self-serve laundry 1/2 way through the cruise, and our first stop in Costa Maya is the only one we may end up on a shore excursion where we need to dress for the day.

Must have been a small suitcase if that is all you brought.
Did you put all the clothes you brought in the wash so you had nothing to wear until your laundry was done?

This post was edited

Up at 2am and waiting for our Uber. On to Lake Como for 2 nights before the cruise.

Does Uber drop off and pick up outside of the clothing optional area?

This post was edited

Up at 2am and waiting for our Uber. On to Lake Como for 2 nights before the cruise.Does Uber drop off and pick up outside of the clothing optional area?

They dropped us off right at the office, inside the clothing optional area. That's where we got picked up to head to the port as well.

This post was edited

And now we are one week out. Started our packing: one suitcase, one gym bag, one backpack, and one guitar for the two of us. I went with 2 sets of clothes for the 10 days we will be on vacation (2 days at Lake Como and 8 on the cruise) and Mrs. J&C went with 4. We do plan on using the self-serve laundry 1/2 way through the cruise, and our first stop in Costa Maya is the only one we may end up on a shore excursion where we need to dress for the day.Must have been a small suitcase if that is all you brought.Did you put all the clothes you brought in the wash so you had nothing to wear until your laundry was done?

I did. I think I had one pair of socks and one pair of boxers that hadn't been worn. While waiting on the laundry I also picked up my pre-ordered cruise tee shirt.

This post was edited