RE:Anyone else as daring as us?

they all just drove past

This post was edited

We are always playing like this with Ava naked all the time on long journeys so truckers can get a look and we've got lots ads of pictures of us next to motorway and main roads but we can't post any here. Drop me a line if you'd like to see and I can link you to our Google drive

This post was edited

I would love to travel and take pics with you guys. It would be great.

This post was edited

Great photos and daring - you just have to hope no law comes along. Its why at night I usually walk dogs bottomless only so if you have to cover up I have my shorts in my hand not to put on but just to place over last minute. Sometimes people figure it out and one even turned around to get a better look. I still walk by their house every day.

This post was edited

Here are a couple of photos we have done in some daring places. The one done on the Arizona border when we were on holiday i the U.S is CLOSE to being as daring as yours... but not quite! LOL.

This post was edited

A few years ago, after camping nude for 3 days and nights in a friend's yard in Kentucky, I drove the whole distance home to Colorado nude. The jeep was opened up, I looked for the least busy gas stops, only had to slip on shorts once to pump gas. Once I was home, I felt like I never wanted to get dressed ever again, lol.

This post was edited

A few years ago, after camping nude for 3 days and nights in a friend's yard in Kentucky, I drove the whole distance home to Colorado nude. The jeep was opened up, I looked for the least busy gas stops, only had to slip on shorts once to pump gas.

We're the roof, doors or both off the jeep?

This post was edited

Awesome!

This post was edited

Which side were you on? Louisiana or Alabama?

This post was edited

I am up for any dare but want a photographer to take pics ...no matter what happens...Ocala area.

This post was edited