Taking a Poll - How Secret Do You Keep This?

Okay Ladies (i.e. not you guys that are lurking), curious how many people in your "real world" know you have a thing for getting nekkid. You cant count friend that also go nude.

I'll go first - 2 friends know. And they only "kind of" know, if I am being honest

This topic was edited
RE:Taking a Poll - How Secret Do You Keep This?

Double figures for me but no one local anymore.
And absolutely 0 know I'm online. I'm still a little nervous about posting pics tbh.

This post was edited

Not one person in my life knows .

This post was edited

Count me as a Zero as well, lol

This post was edited

Not counting fellow naturists, it is probably 3 or 4, and they certainly haven't been in my company when I have been. It isn't as if I keep it a secret, but I don't publicise it. If someone asked me, and I trusted them, I wouldn't deny it.

This post was edited

I tell most people
everyone at my job know that I go to Sandy Hook

This post was edited

In real life 4 know, my fiance, my best friend, her boyfriend, a friend of both them both. Three out of the 3 of as are college professors, so we have reasons to keep the others secret. Beyond our group we are not social yet.

This post was edited

I told a couple friends like...10 years ago when i first started? but nothing ever really came of it, and who knows if they even remember that :P

Other than that not really anyone else besides other nudists. It's definitely something hard to drop into conversation, especially if you aren't sure how people might react.

And I absolutely agree about being nervous on pics too.

This post was edited

Not a subject that I have cause to discuss openly but most people who know me have at least some awareness of it. It stays behind closed doors and curtains.

This post was edited

Only one person in my life knows, my Best Friend, still a bit scared announcing it further afield

This post was edited

I have about 10 nudist friends that I get together with for social nude activities so of course they know. Also I am nude around my 39 year old daughter and my 9 year old granddaughter when they come over to my house. Of course my partner Dave. I have one son who knows but I haven't been nude around him. I've been to a few nudist resorts as well.

This post was edited