Is it me????

Been amin for about 4 days now and I don't understand what part of the group aim is unclear.
So many men trying to join.... I assume Lori and Dances are used to it but I don't get it ....
Concept- a women only group ran by women
Male requester - that's a group for men like me....
What am I missing? I don't know where the ambiguity is?

This topic was edited
RE:Is it me????

No, it is not just you, lol.

I can't really speak to what someone in particular is thinking, and perhaps some guys make an honest mistake when requesting to join. But most I think just want to try to get in and could care less about the posted requirements.

I wish there were better controls as well - we can't restrict posting to just members. Media is restricted, but not posting. Which makes NO sense!

This post was edited

Thanks Lori, yeah good point about the possibility of genuine mistakes. I don't know what it looks like without being a member because I can't remember. I think I joined in my first day or two.
On the other hand, the same guy has tried four times today to join already....
I did notice some guy post on the new members forum and thought it was odd but didn't realise.

This post was edited

I think a lot of people don't read they just see and click "join". Our profile states that we will not friend single men but yet, I get friends request every day from single men.
I like that our pics are completely private here and outsiders can't see them, but hate that non-members can post. TN needs to fix that because it happens in every group even if they are private groups.

This post was edited

I figured part of this out, those outside the group cannot see the posts in the group, but the can see and reply to there appearance in our profile feeds. Not sure if there is a way to change our settings to eliminate this issue.

This post was edited

Not sure if there is a way to change our settings to eliminate this issue.

There is not a way :(

Believe me, there are a few things you would think would be no brainers that and Admin be able to do that can't be done.

This post was edited