RE:Sad but true

I agree. On our favorite beach, if I'm wearing anything, I'm wearing a low-cut bikini or a thong/g-string. I trim or shave almost everything on my body, but I do leave a small, well-maintained pubic patch above my shaft, and the waistline of the bikini just barely skims the top of my shaft. The patch is fully visible.

This post was edited

Is that favorite beach while in the Midwest in Indiana? I have heard there is one on Lake Michigan, but I have yet to go myself to confirm it's existence...Everytime I decide to go, I go just a little further south to Sun Aura.

This post was edited

Is that favorite beach while in the Midwest in Indiana? I have heard there is one on Lake Michigan, but I have yet to go myself to confirm it's existence...Everytime I decide to go, I go just a little further south to Sun Aura.

Kemil is not an official nude beach so you are much safer getting your nude on at Sun Aura. And of course the other thing that SA is known for.

This post was edited

Have had people staring but i really don't care. Lucky I have a swimsuit on at all LOL .

That reminded me of a comment I use to make to my sons and occasionally my grandson.
When one of the would complain that my shorts were too short or my swimsuit too brief, I would tell them if they didn't like what I was wearing I would take it off.
By the way, have you ever been alone in the pool and swum nude?

This post was edited

"Yes! Pubes above the waistline moving up into a treasure trail always gets my imagination ! So erotic!"

Perhaps but it's not a look I'd go with at a family textile beach. Some of my suits would expose plenty of hair if it was present.

This post was edited

Good story. I enjoy a cock ring. I love my taut balls after I've been swimming in cold water. I also enjoy the vulnerability.

This post was edited

Have no pubes, so no problem :)

This post was edited

Yes, my Kiniki briefs are probably too small but I don't like the other option as the sides are too wide.
And as for wearing cock rings under them, I do sometimes, just depends on where I am.
But I really like the Kiniki range, their thongs are quite good for washing the car on the front lawn.

This post was edited