Small penis comments

Do guys like to have comments on their photos re how small they are,? I do

This topic was edited
RE:Small penis comments

Sure.

This post was edited

I'll welcome comments of any kind so long as they are respectful!

This post was edited

I am also on the smaller side, I have had the odd comment in nudist settings, but generally they are rare (I think most think twice about saying something to a persons face). I would say as a Brit living in the UK, I get more comments about being circumcised (which isnt so common) than my size.

This post was edited

sure of course i do i'm proud to be a nudist and enjoy the comments , i'm a smoothie so being bare make my penis stand out but not why i'm a smoothie but just the way i prefer .

This post was edited

I dont mind if someone makes a comment about how small I am. I welcome any comments. I am definitely on the smaller side but no one has mentioned it to my face. Since I know I am it wouldnt bother me at all.

This post was edited

Well said

This post was edited

A great verbalization of wisdom and acceptance. I try to do the same thing.

This post was edited

Do guys like to have comments on their photos re how small they are,? I do

None on mine. Id find it rude for the most part but I guess who its coming from and how its put would all depend. My response would probably be something like well thanks for pointing out the obvious, anything else you would like to point out???

This post was edited

I agree with what was said before, if the comment was made with respect, I'm fine with it. My size is what it is, and I'm fine with it, but don't think I'd enjoy comments made in a derogatory way.

This post was edited

Some out there love us small guys. I do enjoy receiving compliments and admiration from other nude Buds! Comment away, as long as it is a compliment. Even though it is small it still can be beautiful!!

This post was edited