Small Penis Appreciation

Small penis comments

Do guys like to have comments on their photos re how small they are,? I do

Premature

Id like to throw something out there. Like riding a bike when you choose lower or small gears you pedal faster, having a small penis you tend to thrust quicker due to the small shaft , therefore the head of the penis gets more stimulation, what I am...

Small

Why is there such a stigma to having a small penis ?

Skype chatroom

Skype chatroom for similar non judgmental nudists . Feel comfortable and post pics , chat , cam , with other likeminded nudists . https://join.skype.com/FYboVn6z1LmS . Can join via the link or can message me your Skype and I can add you

Latest Post
by  
New Members

Hello all and welcome to Small Penis Appreciation! Please tell us a little about yourselves. Its always nice to learn from your community. Im so happy you decided to join us!

Skype chatroom

Skype chatroom for similar non judgmental nudists . Feel comfortable and post pics , chat , cam , with other likeminded nudists . https://join.skype.com/FYboVn6z1LmS

Latest Post
by  
Nothing to be ashamed of...

What I lack in length, I make up in width and full glans. Despite false notions of "the bigger the better", I am fully content with how God designed me.

Gotten used to it

I have a small penis. I barely muster 4.5 inches at my current weight. It has embarrassed me most of my life, that is until I found nudism. I have slowly come to accept that I am smaller than most. Luckily I have fathered 2 sons and have pleased all...

Self Discovery

At what point in your life did you discover that your penis was smaller than other guys? How did it affect you if at all? What were the circumstances that brought this discovery into light. Did it prevent or slow your development into becoming a...

Confidence

I was in the showers at the gym the other day, and there were two other guys showering at the same time. One big, the other small. Normally, I'm about average. But my adderall prescription makes me shrink, like on this day. After we were all...