Premature

Id like to throw something out there.
Like riding a bike when you choose lower or small gears you pedal faster, having a small penis you tend to thrust quicker due to the small shaft , therefore the head of the penis gets more stimulation, what I am asking here, are there guys out there that have a small penis and ejaculate prematurely ?
If you don't wish to respond on here but want to express your thoughts my email is nudistdownunder@hotmail.com
Just curious

This topic was edited
RE:Premature

As an experienced bottom, I've helped many "smaller" guys top for the first time. Most are unable to thrust enough to penetrate me deep enough to bring me pleasure because their penis keeps popping out. What I do is have them lay on their back, then facing them, I lower my hole on their hard penis. I use my kegel muscles to "squeeze" their penis while rocking my hips back and forth. In that position, their penis constantly presses against my prostate. I switch between rocking my hips slow and fast so I can help control their orgasm and help them to last longer before ejaculating.

This post was edited

I am straight and would not have any interest in what you are talking about. A woman top rider is awesome and what I prefer. I am average (not small) and have a crooked hardon but yes I admit having premature firsts. If nothing else then get your partner to get it out of the way (or fire off before going out) then wait for the next round which takes time. I understand there are exercises and know there are creams one can use to desensitize you. The creams kind of work since numb you, but you do lose the feeling which reduces your pleasure. Years ago I had a older woman that kept me going 6 rounds - always wanted to duplicate that if possible - of course with a woman. (sorry) I think the cream was called Maintain and really worked - but haven't seen it in years. I have raised on here before to get a group of men and women to meet live or maybe zoom (or other video medium) and have a shaving party. I'm ready and had a few interested. Love the smooth on myself and my women. And women that read, a premature first has nothing to do with a second and beyond which can be long and ultimate for both.

This post was edited

I am straight and would not have any interest in what you are talking about. A woman top rider is awesome and what I prefer. I am average (not small) and have a crooked hardon but yes I admit having premature firsts. If nothing else then get your partner to get it out of the way (or fire off before going out) then wait for the next round which takes time. I understand there are exercises and know there are creams one can use to desensitize you. The creams kind of work since numb you, but you do lose the feeling which reduces your pleasure. Years ago I had a older woman that kept me going 6 rounds - always wanted to duplicate that if possible - of course with a woman. (sorry) I think the cream was called Maintain and really worked - but haven't seen it in years. I have raised on here before to get a group of men and women to meet live or maybe zoom (or other video medium) and have a shaving party. I'm ready and had a few interested. Love the smooth on myself and my women. And women that read, a premature first has nothing to do with a second and beyond which can be long and ultimate for both.

This post was edited

Intersting idea. I have a small penis and ejaculate prematurely most of the time. I havn't always, but for the last 3-4 years. I would say the 2 things are not linked, firstly because speed of thrusting isn't necessarily linked to penis size (we've always been in the habit of going slow and steady) and secondly because premature ejaculation isnt always a sensitivity thing. My head has become less sensitive over the years since my circumcision, and the tightness of my wifes vagina dramatically changed by childbirth. We use condoms now for birth control (I'm having my balls snipped soon tho) which reduces feeling even more and even that doesn't help. I'd love to be able to blame being small but Pretty sure that's not it!!

This post was edited

i've only rode my bike nude a few times at camp but most have rode it down street or park and mostly commando in gym shorts and i've yet to shoot my load buti do have precum often . weather it's me pedaling or how my sac and penis sit on the seat with no support of briefs or jock strap i'm not sure . when i do wear some support under shorts or my jeans i seem to stay dry.

This post was edited

I'm happy for any other guys who have issues with premature ejaculation to reach out if they want to discuss and share experiences with me privately. It's not something I really get much of a chance to talk about although I know its a problem for many.

This post was edited

Not an issue with me. Agent orange prostate cancer ended any ejaculations. It is difficult to even maintain and erection to masturbate.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that, I hope you can still experience orgasm even if you can't get hard?

This post was edited

I do sometimes have that problem with my wife. If I can manage a minute of thrusting I am doing well. Being a quick trigger and being so small to start with leaves her usually unsatisfied. She usually encourages me to finish the job in other ways though....

This post was edited