RE:Dares Planned or on the spot

Thanks i have copied the list, will hopefully upload my pictures as i work through them

Which one do you think you may do first?

This post was edited

Some of my best were never planned; they just happened.

This post was edited

Does working on a truck in the parking lot of a truck stop in the nude count as a dare?

This post was edited

Does working on a truck in the parking lot of a truck stop in the nude count as a dare?

If there is another truck in the lot it would in my book.
Should have said that it was daring.
Agree that it is not a dare unless someone dares or challenges you to do it.

This post was edited

Only if someone dared you to do it nude VS. you just deciding to do it that way.

This post was edited

Agree. Spontaneous is the best. Most of mine are water related...when I see a body of water, I need to jump in. Naked of course. Oceans, lakes, rivers, streams...cold or warm.

This post was edited

I love both. I love to be set dares and complete them and I love it when people dare you on the spot and you just go for it

This post was edited

Both are great.
A planned date where a suggestion and date been set the anticipation and build up to preforming the dare is a thrill too.

This post was edited

Both are great.A planned date where a suggestion and date been set the anticipation and build up to preforming the dare is a thrill too.

Couldn't agree more!
Do enjoy the planning phase just as much as the execution.

This post was edited

Everyone that knows I am a nudist are not the type to give me a dare in that none of them are comfortable with my nudity.
I have occasionally done a spontaneous dare in a public place but the last time was many years ago.
I would probably not do the same things today.

Here are two examples of the (stupid) things I have done.

2005. Worked in and industrial area of Valencia (For those in my area the address was 27821 Fremont Ct) on a dead-end street. I was working late in the office on a warm late summer Sunday, nude of course. When I was done and walking out to the car (still nude) for some reason I just felt like going for a walk. My original intention was to walk half way down the street towards the main street (Avenue Stanford) and then turn around. It was a very nice evening and I could see there was not a lot of traffic on Stanford so decided to see how close to the corner I could go without being noticed.
The closer I got to the corner, the more I wanted to just keep going. When I got to the corner, I tuned left and walked a short distance along Stanford until I got to a walkway that went behind the buildings along Fremont to return to my car.
While approaching Stanford, I noticed there were no cars going past in either direction. Of course, just after I started along Stanford several cars came along on the same side as I was heading toward me. The first couple of cars seemed not to notice me, but the last two obviously did as they slowed when going past. I just continued walking and after a moment they continued on their way.

2007. Just moved into a new building in a new industrial area (29033 Ave. Sherman) where most of the other units were still empty.
I was again working nude, this time on a Sunday afternoon, still getting things set up. Our unit was at the far end of the parking lot from the street. After locking up and leaving in the car, I noticed a car parked on the street with a guy sitting in it. Not sure why he was there, maybe a quite place to have his lunch.
For some reason, I think I had been reading about people going streaking, when I saw him, I got the idea of going for a walk past where he was parked. I turned around, went back to the parking lot and, walking the length of the building, turned to go past his car then went around the corner to a walkway that led back to our lot. We did make eye contact but I acted as though I was just out for a walk and continued on.

I am not proud about what I did but I do not regret doing them.

This post was edited