Ritual Brotherhood

Hey men. I've been talking with a few guys about organizing a tribe or brotherhood of likeminded men who bond over their masculinity. I imagine it being an all-nude organization, str8/gay/whatever (but no Y-chromosome is a dealbreaker, sorry not sorry), maybe starting out online but ideally becoming in-person physical. Suggestions for rituals and celebrations of manhood are welcome! Right now we're looking into ritual cum exchange. Interested men, reach out!

This topic was edited
RE:Ritual Brotherhood

If you are on the website MeWe ? Theres a group there already ! Yoga, art, discussion, and pictures

This post was edited

I'm on mewe for another group and I tried to find the Yoga, art, discussion, and pictures. And I was not successful. Please let me know what I can do

This post was edited

I would be very interested in belonging to a brotherhood that celebrates our masculinity and where we can be as brothers, being there for each other and supporting one another. I believe that male bonding is not only very healthy but also instinctual and that males as a group have a "pack" mentality and not only gravitate toward each other but need each other as a group to grow and develop. Having grown up as an only child, I always wanted a brother and that has never changed.

This post was edited

Sounds similar to a fraternity or having a fraternity like set up among a group of men. Members would need to be able to meet in person or the very least do cam like on Skype or other platform. Something like this many males are looking for in their life. What other suggestions do others have in about putting something like this together? What kind of rules or additional guidelines should be in place?

This post was edited

I am interested. Also, if someone can send me the MeWe link that would be great

This post was edited

I'd love to join a brotherhood like this. I think male bonding and connection between men is really important.

This post was edited

Sounded great up until the next to last sentence. WTF. This feels like a troll unfortunately.

This post was edited

I am interested as well.

This post was edited

Hey men. I've been talking with a few guys about organizing a tribe or brotherhood of likeminded men who bond over their masculinity. I imagine it being an all-nude organization, str8/gay/whatever (but no Y-chromosome is a dealbreaker, sorry not sorry), maybe starting out online but ideally becoming in-person physical. Suggestions for rituals and celebrations of manhood are welcome! Right now we're looking into ritual cum exchange. Interested men, reach out!

I'm very interested :) I love embracing masculinity and our spirit and Brotherhood as men

This post was edited

Just curious, what do you consider "ritual cum exchange"

This post was edited