bromance

Ritual Brotherhood

Hey men. I've been talking with a few guys about organizing a tribe or brotherhood of likeminded men who bond over their masculinity. I imagine it being an all-nude organization, str8/gay/whatever (but no Y-chromosome is a dealbreaker, sorry not...

Hello - anyone in NE Oklahoma area?

If so, let's chat and see if there's a connection.

Phoenix lunch and hot tub

Met up with BradF09 for lunch, hot tub and great conversation. If you are in the Phoenix area and want to hang with nude guys, let us know.

Virtual and travel bromance?

Hey buds! I live in a rural town in upstate NY. There arent a lot of nude people and places near me, so Im thinking my best chance is to find a bud to connect with virtually. If we get to know each other and get on then ideally we could meet in real...

Anyone in Florida ?

Looking for a bro to get close with in Florida. 28 year old guy here love doing anything outdoors, pretty chill guy.

In Egypt first half of september 2023

In Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt for a holiday vacation from 07.09. until 17.09. Greetings to all people there who is into hangout. Text me if you live there, or visit the area at that period

Latest Post
by  
Are there any animes with lots of bromance?

Im not sure if your definition of lots of bromance mean group of collage with all boy or something like that ?

Latest Post
by  
Are there any animes with lots of bromance?

Im not sure if your definition of lots of bromance mean group of collage with all boy or something like that ?

Latest Post
by  
Nude on an NC beach

I'm going to Sunset Beach North Carolina Sunday June 18th for a few days. Have you ever been there? There's an area down the beach from there going towards South Carolina just above the Little River inlet that they call Bird Island and I...

Latest Post
by  
what bromance is for you?

what bromance is for you ... how does it manifest itself, what is sought, what is done .... I would like, together with you, to understand more.