Virtual and travel bromance?

Hey buds! I live in a rural town in upstate NY. There arent a lot of nude people and places near me, so Im thinking my best chance is to find a bud to connect with virtually. If we get to know each other and get on then ideally we could meet in real life and hangout nude, maybe go on a trip together somewhere.

A little about me: Im gay and married. I work remotely so am often nude at home and can chat throughout the day. I love video and board games, travel, reading, writing, movies and tv (basically anything fantasy and escapist). I try to do yoga once or twice a week and am trying to explore rowing. Message me if youre interested in chatting and getting to know one another for a bromance!

This topic was edited
RE:Virtual and travel bromance?

Hey man, Id be interested in connecting

This post was edited

I would like to connect with you too. I can do Skype or Snapchat, feel free to inbox your Skype or Snapchat

This post was edited

hi there
It could be a good idea to maintain a friendship online, naked of course............no worries, no shame, no tabues, we are men

This post was edited

I am interested as well! Cool idea! I am from Montreal! :)

This post was edited

I am interested as well! Cool idea! I am from Montreal! :)

This post was edited

This sounds like a good idea. I can't get out all that much anymore, but a virtual session would work.

This post was edited