Bare Necessities 2025

Just received flyer for the 2025 cruise. The Norwegian Pearl out of Miami, February 3rd thru 14th! Weve booked!

This topic was edited
RE:Bare Necessities 2025

I have taken (clothed) cruises on Norwegian Jewel class ships twice. They have a smaller outdoor buffet where they say you can have breakfast in your nightwear and lunch in a swimsuit. I didn't try breakfast in my "nightwear" because I suspect they would require passengers to wear more than a wedding ring and smart watch. While I did have lunch some days in the swimsuit I was wearing on the cruise, I suspect that my favorite "swimsuit" would not be accepted either.

This post was edited
RE:Bare Necessities 2025

It will on next year's BNB cruise! Sadly, we are going to sell our cabin on next year's cruise. I really wanted to try a nude cruise on Norwegian, but the reality of an 11 night cruise (that spans two full work weeks) is sinking in and we just don't have the time off for that. We are looking into either a week in St. Martin or possibly the Canary Islands in its place.

We had 40+ from our nudist resort on the ship this year. About half are in the same situation as us. If half of them join us, we will have 11-12 couples for a good trip somewhere.

This post was edited