Last minute request

Got a last minute request and am in a position to fill it this evening. At a place I have posed several times.
Sitting around naked and seen and getting paid to do it, will sure beat listening to our dementia patient in chief mumble thru the state of the union speech.

This topic was edited
RE:Last minute request

Ah! I take it you are going to pose for a Life Drawing class. After your two-week nude sailing adventures your tanned body ought to be a delight for the drawing students! It should give their "shading" skills a bit of a workout! Have fun! Enjoy! And don't spend all that dosh in one place! LOL.

This post was edited

I was trying to think about things that would be better than the State of Dementia address. I finally decided on paper cuts to my privates and then a rubbing alcohol bath.

This post was edited

I was trying to think about things that would be better than the State of Dementia address. I finally decided on paper cuts to my privates and then a rubbing alcohol bath.

We wrapped up the session at 9pm here in the Eastern time zone. So I reluctantly listened to the first part on my drive home. Shut the radio off I could not take it any more. Enjoy your bath. I am curling up under flannel sheets with a good book

This post was edited