RE:Nude drive Florida

Since Disney draws a lot of European and Latin American tourists, brief swimwear is more common there than most United States locations.

This post was edited

Yes we hang out at adult pool on disney fantasy. I get some looks but no complaints. Ill show some pictures

You're right. All of those swimsuits would take up less space than one pair of board shorts.

This post was edited

Yes , i wear bikinis, varying coverage, some tan thru /see thru. Thongs, g strings, tangas, scrunch butts . Etc.

This post was edited

Were you on the Pride? I was.

This post was edited

Yes , i wear bikinis, varying coverage, some tan thru /see thru. Thongs, g strings, tangas, scrunch butts . Etc.

I has some tangas and thongs that I wore in my own pool before we got the privacy fence. I got rid of them when we did get the fence, because I didn't need them for my own pool and wasn't
bold enough to wear them anywhere else.
What is the smallest swimsuit you wear on NJ beaches?

This post was edited

1 pair of khakis. Two polo stlye shirts, 3 "Hawaiian " dhirts, wore sports jacket the rest was tshirts and 2 pairs of shorts. All worked. Wife has a big suitcase... you could fit her in it. LolHow did you manage a one week clothed cruise with only one pair of slacks and 2 pair of shorts?No swimsuit? Did you skip the pool on the Disney cruise?

Did you get a balcony on the Disney Cruise so you could have some outdoor nude time?

This post was edited

Yes we do. :)

This post was edited

Generally bikinis are the smallest at the shore.

This post was edited

FL, NJ, or both?

This post was edited

FL, NJ, or both?

This post was edited