Philadelphia 2024

I found this information and wanted to throw it out here for crowd-source verification, especially since it is a different month than in years past.

https://allevents.in/philadelphia/world-naked-bike-ride-philadelphia/80002429867853

This topic was edited
RE:Philadelphia 2024

This has to be fake. Its not a ticketed event and they normally announce the ride on Facebook. In the past they also use some type of artwork to promote the ride.

This post was edited

This is fake. They never ask for personal information and its not a ticked event.

This post was edited

They also have a website
https://philadelphianakedbikeride.wordpress.com/

This post was edited

Ive only done one but this looks fake. Artwork and tickets are different from what i understand this was always a non ticketed event. It was always bare as you dare and as far as i know it was never bare at your own risk. Nudity was encouraged. Also the tome of ride 83:0 to 11 pm seems exceedingly late. If only for safety reasons.

This post was edited

Thank you for the additional information. Does anyone know the date for 2024 yet?

This post was edited

They usually announce it on their website about 4 months in advance, then announce the route start time,and starting point, with a map of the route 24 hours before the ride. It has been in August the past few years and is a late afternoon to early evening ride ending just about sunset

This post was edited

They usually announce it on their website about 4 months in advance, then announce the route start time,and starting point, with a map of the route 24 hours before the ride. It has been in August the past few years and is a late afternoon to early evening ride ending just about sunset

Thanks. I'll keep my eye on it. If you get info, feel free to message me :-).

This post was edited

I think I may be on their email list. I don't remember. I did the 2019 and 2022 rides there.

This post was edited

I think I may be on their email list. I don't remember. I did the 2019 and 2022 rides there.

Are you considering doing it again this year? It is the largest in the US except for 1 or 2 on the Pacific coast.

This post was edited

I doubt I will do the Philly ride again anytime soon. Nothing against it, I enjoyed it both times. I just try to use my limited travel funds to do rides that I have not done before. The only exceptions are Buffalo, if I can schedule my annual Western-Central NY vacation around and I may do the Madison-Milwaukee- Chicago trifecta since it is possible that the Madison and Milwaukee rides will be banned by the state unless the Governor vetoes the bills going through the state legislature. If the 2 Wisconsin rides don't happen this year, I may do the San Francisco late summer ride.

This post was edited