RE:ENL sister group

Ah, now my topic appeared there. I guess I had to leave the group page and then go back in for it to show. We look forward to your videos. Thanks.

This post was edited

Thanks for the TS ENL group membership... fabulous photos...

This post was edited

I'm sure many of you know there's a sister site to TN and also a sister group to ENL.I will continue to post pics of my fabulous nudist friends to TN ENL but most are being deleted by our over enthusiastic mods which can be rather frustrating and spoiling the enjoyment of nudists on this site, Jeanne has graciously accepted me as a mod/member of the sister group... I understand that the photo posting is more relaxed there so will start a posting campaign on the TS ENL group, those who are members there too, enjoy! Those who aren't... err, you'll miss out I guess... sorry!Richie, (fan of Elegant [and gracious] Nudist Ladies everywhere) x

It always seemed like an obvious choice to vacate to the sister site rather than consistently butting heads with moderators that don't appreciate the content posted here. Why stay somewhere where one's presence is clearly unwanted? With that being said, the restrictions on photos and videos here, forces people to have more lively topics for discussion and community.

This post was edited