RE:Taking advantage of the weather

I got an early season hour nude on the deck today.

This post was edited

Same thing here had to get out of the house. Went to the nude hiking area near Tucson. First time there !
Nice place but parking is a problem showing up late. Not a bad hike to a beach.

This post was edited

Same thing here had to get out of the house. Went to the nude hiking area near Tucson. First time there !Nice place but parking is a problem showing up late. Not a bad hike to a beach.

Where is there a beach near Tuscan? I thought that it was in a desert.

This post was edited

70F is best, but it also depends on how long it's been since my last outing. I have been known to explore cooler temps when the naked gene is calling!

This post was edited

Weve got 70F on tap for today and similar for the rest of the week. The very slight breeze is helping, too. I am in the beginning stages of spring work; cleaning the pool & deck, checking out the garden, picking up a few limbs & the lawnmower next. At least its nice nude weather; maybe it will hold up for a while. Anyway, I wont complain.

This post was edited

Wow! 2 days in a row of naked patio time and its only March. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

This post was edited

Still too cold and wet for me, cant wait for the warmer months

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I started topping off the poo, ate lunch, read the newspaper checked my email and caught up on social media. Drove my convertible shirtless. Going to put on shorts and take a short bike ride soon.

This post was edited