RE:Cannabis and nudism:

I know this is an old posting but if for nothing but those who are reading through older stuff. I personally have had 4 back surgeries and 4 cancer surgeries, have suffered from chronic pain for over 30yrs. I have been prescribed literally every pain medication ever made. Have dealt with addiction unbeknownst to me at the time and horrible withdrawal. I smoked weed when it became legal to help with the constant pain, no longer smoke but ear gummies and edibles which help a lot. Nothing ever took away the pain completely but came close with the most dangerous one of all, is also the one I got addicted to ( I was one of the test subjects before it hit the market) ,. I was up for seven days solid when I quit, with pretty bad withdrawals. Now all I use is weed, and tho I can't work anymore I live a very happy nudist life with my 100% textile wife. The thing is if we wait until the experts tell us it really works, then we will know the truth. There is simply too much money to be lost if the truth comes out.

This post was edited

I would like to know how people view cannabis on this website.We are all Openly doing things that are illegal in certain situations(being nudists) Remainder of OP snipped.

Just a quick reminder that while nudity in public in the USA (and I suspect in private in some places) simple nudity is not illegal in much of the rest of the world.
It may be unusual and subject to disapproval by a large portion of the population in those countries where it is not illegal, but unless accompanied by sex acts or aggressive behaviour it will not be subject to the law.

This post was edited

I would like to know how people view cannabis on this website.We are all Openly doing things that are illegal in certain situations(being nudists)Remainder of OP snipped.
Just a quick reminder that while nudity in public is illegal in the USA (and I suspect in private in some places) simple nudity is not illegal in much of the rest of the world.
It may be unusual and subject to disapproval by a large portion of the population in those countries where it is not illegal, but unless accompanied by sex acts or aggressive behaviour it will not be subject to the law.

This post was edited

I would like to know how people view cannabis on this website.We are all Openly doing things that are illegal in certain situations(being nudists)Remainder of OP snipped
Just a quick reminder that while nudity is illegal in public in the USA (and I suspect in private in some places) simple nudity is not illegal in much of the rest of the world.

This post was edited

An old but timely topic. We legalized weed this year and just waiting on the government to figure out how they're goin to get their slice. I'll be there right when it opens. I've talked to the kids and asked if they have old people dope like we had in the 70's listening to Dark side of the Moon. It has nothing to do with nudity but I imagine we'll combine the two somehow.

This post was edited

An old but timely topic. We legalized weed this year and just waiting on the government to figure out how they're goin to get their slice. I'll be there right when it opens. I've talked to the kids and asked if they have old people dope like we had in the 70's listening to Dark side of the Moon. It has nothing to do with nudity but I imagine we'll combine the two somehow.

It was a later addition to the experience (and I'm not sure when it was discovered), but add some grand visual to the audio of that amazing album; begin DSOTMoon when the MGM lion roars the third time at the beginning of The Wizard of Oz (movie sound off), and be naked, of course, sitting on your towel, while lighting up your first joint during the credits, then take another drag every time you see a witch on the screen, whether she's a good witch or bad and from any point on the compass - and yes, crushed witches count. And don't Bogart that spliff! By the time the heartbeat ends you'll be blown away in any number of ways, with a bizarre, (and Pink Floyd says) completely coincidental timing of some aspects of movie and music. This event does require the ability to play both music and video at the same time, something not everyone has the equipment to enjoy. But if you've got your equipment out to be seen by all, and the mind is occupied by both sound and vision (and some comfortably numbing level of tetrahydrocannabinol), the combination of stories can entertain the most stonedist amongst us. I suggest this is best accomplished with a color television and surround sound.

This post was edited

Another is the Disney classic "Fantasia". It holds up well after 80 years.

An old but timely topic. We legalized weed this year and just waiting on the government to figure out how they're goin to get their slice. I'll be there right when it opens. I've talked to the kids and asked if they have old people dope like we had in the 70's listening to Dark side of the Moon. It has nothing to do with nudity but I imagine we'll combine the two somehow.It was a later addition to the experience (and I'm not sure when it was discovered), but add some grand visual to the audio of that amazing album; begin DSOTMoon when the MGM lion roars the third time at the beginning of The Wizard of Oz (movie sound off), and be naked, of course, sitting on your towel, while lighting up your first joint during the credits, then take another drag every time you see a witch on the screen, whether she's a good witch or bad and from any point on the compass - and yes, crushed witches count. And don't Bogart that spliff! By the time the heartbeat ends you'll be blown away in any number of ways, with a bizarre, (and Pink Floyd says) completely coincidental timing of some aspects of movie and music. This event does require the ability to play both music and video at the same time, something not everyone has the equipment to enjoy. But if you've got your equipment out to be seen by all, and the mind is occupied by both sound and vision (and some comfortably numbing level of tetrahydrocannabinol), the combination of stories can entertain the most stonedist amongst us. I suggest this is best accomplished with a color television and surround sound.

This post was edited