Punished for trying to help.

I messaged the following to one of the moderators, as there are no "contact" options other than this when issues arise:

I'm looking for a little help. I was looking at the feed and saw a number of people who just joined whose names began with "Nudeyrudy" followed by a string of letters and numbers. I assume the all are bots from the same maker. I went into the chat room to see if there was a monitor visible, but didn't see one. I DID see that someone with a "Nudeyrudy" name got banned at that moment, so I assumed a moderator was in the room. I posted a message in the room about it, then posted a screen shot of one of the new account names and images. I immediately got a PM from a blank account and a post in the chatroom asking why I was mentioning this. And then I was banned--which made me think a bot may have banned ME. I for sure had done nothing wrong. My genuine hope is that you or another of our moderators would check into this to make sure the system hasn't been breached. And please reinstate me. Thank you!

This morning I added this:

Today's feed has more of the same. A series of usernames that start with "nude" and an underscore then a series of numbers and letters. Also a series of usernames that start with "notclothed" and an underscore. I'll appreciate whatever help you can offer--or being redirected to whoever does "customer service" for our site. Thanks!

It feels reasonable to have someone as a point of contact for 'customer service' issues. Any other website on the internet (even those for which I haven't paid to join) provides that as a service to patrons. If anyone has any insight on how (1) to bring the concern about fake accounts to the managers of the site and (2) to garner a respectful response when a patron has been banned, I sure would appreciate it.

Cheers all, Jeffcoffee

This topic was edited
RE:Punished for trying to help.

Please go to the bottom of the Main Log-in page and click CONTACT US. Create a trouble ticket with as much info as you can and turn it in. Those go right to the top of the food chain within the site. Thanks.

This post was edited

Thank you, friend. I looked for contact and could not find it!
I'm thankful for the help!
Jeffcoffee

This post was edited

Please go to the bottom of the Main Log-in page and click CONTACT US. Create a trouble ticket with as much info as you can and turn it in. Those go right to the top of the food chain within the site. Thanks.

I have rarely gotten a response when I did this.

This post was edited

If you think a user is fake, go to their profile and click the flag icon.
It can take a few days, but they usually get removed.

This post was edited