RE:The "plight" of the social nudist husband.

There are some cases where there is a "plight" of the social nudist wife!

On a few other sites, I've befriended a few women who were the nudist/social nudist of the couple. One friend in WA, in particular, I became good friends with, and we'd talk on the phone for 30-45mins very often. What was funny was that she was asking how she could get her husband more involved and more willing.

She was naked all the time when the kids were gone, and it was just the two of them at home. She did lots of sunbathing, chores, even some drywalling in their garage for make a man/woman cave. She posted pics but her husband asked her to take them down. We planned a meet up with them both at a local resort, but he chickened out and they cancelled their reservation.

She convinced him to visit their local club and when they went for walks, he was the one slipping on the sarong. She was the confident one, he was the reluctant partner and in all this time, it's never gotten any better. In subsequent conversations, she said that he admitted that he didn't really like any other men seeing her naked. I last talked to her about 8 months ago. She said, at that time, that things had gotten worse and he was not asking her to "put something on!"

This post was edited
RE:The "plight" of the social nudist husband.

There are some cases where there is a "plight" of the social nudist wife!

Oh yes, it definitely does happen. I've met nudist women here and there that wrestled with that issue.

One of them was actually a good friend of mine. She discovered social nudity while visiting an old friend who had retired and moved to White Tail Park. She got naked there and caught the "nudist bug"; but it was obvious right away that her husband was very uncomfortable.
To his credit, he did build a fence around their property to allow his wife to indulge in her newfound proclivity. But much to her chagrin, he was only nude with her, at night, while skinny-dipping in their pool. I knew him well enough to know he did not have a problem with his wife being nude around nudists; but he was uncomfortable with his own nudity.
"Body-shame" is definitely not limited to women.

This post was edited