living on a working farm and ranch

i'm a third generation farmer rancher living in the panhandle of texas. i can go anywhere i want totally naked, even drive tractor naked if i choose to. i enjoy having my trucker and farmer friends join me when they can.

This topic was edited
RE:living on a working farm and ranch

Just on 40 acres in Missouri, but able to strip down and enjoy the sun. Love working in the pastures bare.

This post was edited

Sounds great mate. I am not a farmer but keen to drive a tractor naked one day. ;)

This post was edited

HI THATS VERY NICE YOU CAN BE Nakend on your farm , I'm in Holland on a small farm the neighbours live close so its not posible to work naked ,, greets Frans

This post was edited

Three extreme examples of nude on a farm I have read, the first two on other sites, the third one here.

Most extreme one I heard of was someone who claimed he once lived on a nudity required farm where clothing was only allowed when leaving or arriving and if the owner caught someone wearing anything otherwise, he was ordered to leave immediately and never return or strip and give the owner whatever he was wearing. The owner then destroyed the clothing.

On another board, someone had posted that when he retired, he moved to the Canary Islands and lived essentially clothing free.
There was an organic farm nearby with a roadside stand where he would often shop nude.
In conversing with the owners, he told them that he had experience in organic farming and landscaping.
They asked if he would like a parttime job on the farm.
He said only if he could work nude and they agreed that he could.

Someone here posted that he and his wife lived on a small remote farm.
His wife had a regular year round job, He had a seasonal job in colder months and worked exclusively on the farm when it was warm.
One spring when money was very tight, his wife took all of his clothing and sold it to a second hand store.
He had no clothing to wear until early fall when they began selling some of the produce from the farm.

This post was edited

I have done some nude farming. I lived on a farm and did some nude tractor driving, tractor had no cab so it helped get rid of my farmers tan. I also worked on a dairy farm and drove tractor nude while mowing hay, it had a cab and was new tractor so I stripped down. No longer on a farm but still get in driving my garden tractor and lawnmower nude.

This post was edited