Nude on the farm

living on a working farm and ranch

i'm a third generation farmer rancher living in the panhandle of texas. i can go anywhere i want totally naked, even drive tractor naked if i choose to. i enjoy having my trucker and farmer friends join me when they can.

Any Nude farm near Sydney?

Hi everyone, i am just wondering if there is any nude farm for visitors 2hrs drive away from Sydney? Thanks in advance.

Latest Post
by  
Woodland Cabin - 1 hour from London

I've recently added my off the grid woodland cabin to Mister B&B for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle and get back to nature between the towns of Tring and Berkhamsted. It's an off the grid hand built cabin on an old farm...

Latest Post
by  
Naked farmers in south Louisiana

Any naked farmers in Louisiana? I was born and raised on a farm in south Louisiana and got naked every chance I got out in the field.

First time nude on the new farm

Recently moved to a farm... 10 acres on a corner of a fairly busy highway. My wife does not share my love of being nude, so while she was on a trip this week I spent as much time nude outside as I could. I was plenty distant from the road with...

Country Victoria- Australia

Just a short note. Any nude farmers in Central Victoria. If so Id be keen to chat.

Nude group living and farming

This is an organic thought, dream, concept in my head so it's ever growing and changing, and I would love to hear other thoughts on the subject. Basically its this, I would love to live on a self-sustaining communally run plot of land that was...

Country Victoria- Australia

Just a short note. Any nude farmers in Central Victoria. If so Id be keen to chat.

Latest Post
by  
Nude on farm

I would love to be nude on someones farm

Latest Post
by  
Nude farmers in Ohio?

Hi guys..i'm looking for nude farmers in Ohio! I have always had this hay loft fantasy I would love to enjoy sometime. Hope to hear from those of you who might be in the northern part of Ohio. Jim

Latest Post
by