RE:Your preferred pics

And the idea that you could bore your viewers is an impossibly. Everyone here will back me up on that one.

This post was edited

Thank you, Flora, for finally showing your face and thank you to all the other elegant ladies as well.

This post was edited

And now that you are reassured that I do have eyes, they are in a number of 2 and situated just above my nose may I go back to masking them in future pics?

This post was edited

We understand about the mask.
I wonder if this is a new subject.
What to wear out ? Dancing attire ? Dinner attire ? Or to the club for some very sexy fun ?

What will the other ladies think about this idea. We can be nude all the time. Especially going out into the world. And asking a guy for his opinion might be an idea.

This post was edited

Ok, so my job is done. I posted lots of boring nudes on the beach, fully dressed ones and portraits. And actually only the first 5 or 6 fully dressed pics were deleted by the mods, the rest by myself, as such pics are incongruous on a nudist site.

Uploaded one more, but this should be the last.

And yes, Steve and Richie guessed the little secret behind my portraits: I was only wearing a top (and yes, I can prove it with the same, uncropped, pics). But i never post the same pic twice so I guess you'll have to believe me, Steve and Richie. Of course, I could post slightly different pics...

This post was edited

What a crazy answer. Me I am a super AI HAHAHA!!!! No wonder why I will never pay anything here. I prefer to be a free user. But I heard that this site owner delete people who post this kind of remark so I expect to be deleted within a week or two :-).

This post was edited