Always nude at home

Like others in this group I am always nude when I'm home. The fact I live alone makes it easy to strip off as soon as I walk in the door and I only dress if I have to go out. I have hosted nude coffee mornings where one or two guys join me for a nude chat. Always good to share out interest.

This topic was edited
RE:Always nude at home

Every chance I get I try to be clothes free.

This post was edited

Like others in this group I am always nude when I'm home. The fact I live alone makes it easy to strip off as soon as I walk in the door and I only dress if I have to go out. I have hosted nude coffee mornings where one or two guys join me for a nude chat. Always good to share out interest.

Living with a wife and adult sin doesn't directly keep me from being nude at home. It does make it impossible to host nude gatherings and results in more company for which I need to remain clothed, especially our grandson.

This post was edited

Hit me up for a nude coffee group chat online, thanks.

This post was edited

Id love to join you for a nude coffee

This post was edited

Same experience here. Extreme cold or going out are to only reasons for me to get dressed. I dont hate clothes just prefer to be clothes free wherever safe and appropriate. Home is where is is always safe and appropriate.

Like others in this group I am always nude when I'm home. The fact I live alone makes it easy to strip off as soon as I walk in the door and I only dress if I have to go out.

This post was edited

Same experience here. Extreme cold or going out are to only reasons for me to get dressed. I dont hate clothes just prefer to be clothes free wherever safe and appropriate. Home is where is is always safe and appropriate.Like others in this group I am always nude when I'm home. The fact I live alone makes it easy to strip off as soon as I walk in the door and I only dress if I have to go out.

Do you stay nude when you have clothed company, delivery people, etc?

This post was edited

I'm always nude at home. If someone comes to the door, then I put on a robe in winter or shorts in summer. If it's a nudist friend, then I answer it
in the nude.

This post was edited

Exactly what I dont its the respectful thing to do as a naturist.
I'm always nude at home. If someone comes to the door, then I put on a robe in winter or shorts in summer. If it's a nudist friend, then I answer itin the nude.

This post was edited

See comment below
Do you stay nude when you have clothed company, delivery people, etc?

This post was edited

Yes I agree. Textiles are not used to nudity. Nowadays everything and everybody is sexualized. So I put on clothing that my behaviour is not misunderstood.

This post was edited