Do you imagine your colleagues naked?

I guess the question is mostly for guys, but I may be wrong, girls may very well do this too, how would I know. Do you ever/often imagine your female (or male, if you are gay or bi) work colleagues or friends naked?

When she (I'll take the most frequent case, when the subject is a lady) wears something a bit sexy or revealing or makes certain movements, when you can look down her blouse or up her skirt for some reason, do you imagine in your head what's under those clothes?

I confess that I don't do it much for guys. I will remark when a guy is nicely made, proportional and elegant, I may say wonder if that thick arm is just fat or also muscle but I don't remember ever to have imagined what he hides in his pants, whether it's big or small, cut or not, low hanging or perky... I take in what is nice to look at but don't go any further. I do sometimes imagine ladies naked, but not from an erotic point of view. At least I don't think it's more than curiosity. A nice low neckline will make me wonder how perky those boobs are without the bra. I may wonder if the nipples are small or big, pink or dark... A full size butt in a tight dress will make me wonder if those nice cheeks are as tight as they look or already affected by cellulites, a nice hourglass shape underlined by a tight outfit will make me want to see the same without the outfit and imagine how much nicer that would be... Now that I think of it I realise that, just like for the guys, I never imagine their more intimate nether part. I never wonder or imagine if it's a Barbie or a rose, shaved or unshaved etc. I got to assume that they are all shaved and Barbies, it seems to be the norm, and I am (quite pleasantly) surprised whenever I duscover that they are not, but it is not something I think of when seeing them dressed.

On the other hand, I often have the feeling that many colleagues and friends, men in particular, do imagine me nude. It's those lingering looks on my boobs when I am wearing a low-cut or tight blouse, on my posterior when I'm wearing a tight skirt (which is to say, always) and let's say I need to bend over a bit... And also that when they see me from a few meters away they always seem to look at my silhouette rather than at my face... And just after this there is always a moment when they don't seem to be very focused on the topic under discussion and in those couple of seconds I believe that they try to compose in their heads the same image but without the clothing. Also whenever we discuss about a particular German sauna (of course, nude and co-ed) which I or they like I see their eyes going down my body and in that moment I believe that they imagine me nude in a sauna. Of course, I cold be wrong and infatuated, maybe during those coyple of seconds when they are unfocused on the conversation and their eyes linger in my body they are actually thinking of their mortgage, theur car repair or their future fishing trip...

I am active on Facebook and Twitter and I have too many followers and friends, a mix of colleagues, friends and family so I don't upload nude pics - not even pics in a swimming suit. I also don't go around telling people that I am a nudist (I am actually not a nudist, I just like to relax in the nude when possible, and I also visit non-nudist places...). I only told a few female friends about the Cap d'Agde experience and of course discuss with most about the experience Sinsheim of Fridrischsbad have to offer... So I don't think they go around telling each other "Flora is a nudist".

There are only three or four male work colleagues who have seen me nude (no, none of them for sex, just social nudism) and they know how I am made. Not counting here friends and hubbies of my girlfriends who work in a similar field and I may sometimes meet in work relations, of course, I converted most of these ladies to German saunas and their partners often accompany them so... If you have spent a few hours in the nude on a beach with a colleague (we have one of these beaches close, a bit wild, just a lake and some sandy parts) there is little mystery left about your body. You can't keep your knees glued together like in old nudie films or avoid bending over to straighten up your towel just because there is a colleague around... Also in Fridrischbad, where you won't be having any stitch of textile with or on you for 3 hours and you need to go down the stairs to the pool, lay down in the sauna or have the soap massage where you are quite exposed to passers-by, there will be little if anything left to imagination.

And I think these 3-4 colleagues who know well how I'm made under my clothes are those who imagine me naked the least. They don't seem to be tense if they see a bit further down my neckline or I need to bend over for a file or something. This does not mean they don't look, they do. But still my impression is that they do hear my words in those moments and they look more in my eyes, they act more naturally and they even dare to pay me an occasional compliment for some elegant outfit.

I even said once that, to have normal work and business relations with you guys we girls should, whenever we meet a new guy with whom we need to work, strip off, turn around, if need be bend over and let him see whatever he needs to see, and only then, once his curiosity is fully satisfied, dress back and have a normal relation without these quirky moments when they imagine us naked. No biggie, just a body, here it is, now let's behave like adults, OK? I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind would you. And no, unfortunately for you you wouldn't need to reciprocate, we don't care all that much about how you look naked.

WARNING: I don't speak for all women and I don't claim that everything I say is scientifically proven, I am just trying to animate a minor group among the over 5,000 of a marginal website. My opinions include excessive generalisations, exaggerations, teasing and second degrees. Do not repeat this at home.

So guys (and possible girls), do you often imagine work colleagues and/or friends naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Do you imagine your colleagues naked?

I frequently imagine my female colleagues in various stages of undress. Some more than others. My mind runs rampant with what ifs and makes me wonder if they might possibly be thinking remotely similar thoughts. But eventually reality sinks in and I know that there is absolutely no way they would be sharing these wonderful ideas regarding this weathered disgusting body. Great subject Flora and as always well constructed.

This post was edited

Absolutely. I began this over 30 years ago, and each time I had the opportunity to work with a female associate, it was exciting to imagine what might be beneath the textile faade beside me. There is always an air of excitement when imagining the unknown sitting across from one, especially if their outfit dares to "tease" the possibilities.
I can also admit that there have been others who have never warranted a second thought of nakedness in my imagination.
Not only colleagues but everyone else these days!

This post was edited

Interesting question

Oh yes I did when I was working with the Japanese women. They were very beautiful and I was very close to them. I was more there older brother or father figure. But at the Christmas party, they would relax a lot more. Their control was so much less evident. I miss them, since I have retired. As for men hmmm not sure I ever did ?

This post was edited

So guys (and possible girls), do you often imagine work colleagues and/or friends naked?
Absolutely.

I even said once that, to have normal work and business relations with you guys we girls should, whenever we meet a new guy with whom we need to work, strip off, turn around, if need be bend over and let him see whatever he needs to see, and only then, once his curiosity is fully satisfied, dress back and have a normal relation without these quirky moments when they imagine us naked. No biggie, just a body, here it is, now let's behave like adults, OK? I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind would you. And no, unfortunately for you you wouldn't need to reciprocate, we don't care all that much about how you look naked.
This is an interesting point. The idea of just "getting it over with" and getting it out of our system, both men and women, though, as you mention, more commonly a male affliction. Comedian Patrice O'Neal made a similar point, jokingly, of course, suggesting that we should have a National Harassment Day where we're allowed to make sexual comments, propositions, or otherwise off-color comments - similar to the message presented in the film series "The Purge", substituting of a National Day of violence for sexual appetites.

National Sexual Harassment Day
"Having women work with men is like a grizzly bear working with salmon dipped in honey."

Of course men and women should work together because we're civilized human beings in the current year but it does bring up a broader point about the purpose of the aforementioned "plunging neckline" or short, form-fitting skirts, or even make-up. Are these simply methods used to compliment a woman's appearance and make her more presentable or are they relics from when sexualizing women in the work-place was more common?

This post was edited

Have to say not my colleagues ,I do construction for a living but I have thought of my sister inlaws and I have 2

This post was edited

What construction workers ! Smelly sweaty ! Lol

This post was edited

Only on occasion when they walk across the common area in a outfit that perfectly fits their form; I do wonder on those seldom occurrences.

This post was edited

I do. Both men and women. I love nudity and wish everyone did likewise. So it's not a stretch to imagine what everyone else looks like naked. On women it's usually what their breasts look like, how big are their nipples, and are they shaved or have a bush. For men it is general physique, what their penis looks like soft and erect and if they are shaved or hairy. I am also curious about who has tattoos and piercings hidden. The human body is beautiful.

This post was edited