Naked door dash

I have gotten my door dash orders naked quite a few times. Ive always gotten either a nonchalant response or a wow response. One woman even took pics.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked door dash

Please enlighten me as to what a Door Dash is in this context,

This post was edited

Food delivery service.

This post was edited

Food delivery service.

This post was edited

Food delivery service.

This post was edited

Food delivery service.

This post was edited

I have answered the door naked a few times bit as yet not for takeaway's

This post was edited

I have answered the door naked when I've book at-home massages, but that's the only time. I've seen the naked pizza delivery videos on YouTube and I'm always amazed at the nonchalant "non-reaction" of the delivery person. I wonder how often they see that when making deliveries.

This post was edited

Years ago I greeted a pizza delivery guy in the buff. Guy in his 30s just shrugged it off.

This post was edited

Oh I cant wait to try Door Dash

Pizza hmm maybe one of those bad pizza places. Not my favorite, because I like to get those pizzas. Dont want to be on a no delivery list. But those other ones might be a great idea.

Oh when friends are over and we are naked. Might be a great party idea. No dont bring any food we will have it delivered ! Then answer the door naked and leave it open to hand it to a friend who is naked also. Get someone else to bring the money and invite them to in or even to come back. Hmmm

I am liking this idea more and more

This post was edited

Please enlighten me as to what a Door Dash is in this context,Food delivery service.

Thank you for that helpful reply.
While I don't usually answer the door naked, if I do I try to hide my genitals behind the door itself or wrap myself in a towel. I have received parcels when working naked in my workshop/garage and the towel has slipped to the ground when I am signing for packages without any problems or adverse reaction.
As far as I can tell from fellow UK nudists there are very rarely any problems and these usually come from somebody who isn't bothered about nudity but wishes to object on behalf of other people who are not present.

This post was edited