Only naked in the water

What I hate most are wet bathing trunks. It's such an unpleasant feeling. The naked body dries so much faster. My mother became a nudist because she often got a bladder infection in her wet bathing suit. I think that problem doesn't exist any longer. The bikinis are so small today that the girls and women are much more naked than clothed. So make it even less sense to wear swimwear. Why can't we swim nude wherever we want to?

This topic was edited
RE:Only naked in the water

I have the same thought, especially when I visit Southeast Florida.
Swimsuits on many women and some men are so small that it would made sense to abandon them entirely and be nude.

This post was edited

When in textile locations I generally try to wear as little as possible and unlined or mesh fabrics help to dry quicker but nothing is remotely close to nude for drying speed. Can't understand why anyone wants to wear knee-length shorts with all that fabric.

This post was edited

When in textile locations I generally try to wear as little as possible and unlined or mesh fabrics help to dry quicker but nothing is remotely close to nude for drying speed. Can't understand why anyone wants to wear knee-length shorts with all that fabric.

Especially since many such swimsuits are made of heavy fabric that dries slowly.

This post was edited

What I hate most are wet bathing trunks. It's such an unpleasant feeling. The naked body dries so much faster. My mother became a nudist because she often got a bladder infection in her wet bathing suit. I think that problem doesn't exist any longer. The bikinis are so small today that the girls and women are much more naked than clothed. So make it even less sense to wear swimwear. Why can't we swim nude wherever we want to?

I often hear the many reasons why people swim nude due to their discomfort wearing swim wear or some medical issue and think these are over exaggerated. I think as a community we are better off accepting we just enjoy being naked, especially when swimming and it should simply be a freedom of choice at all beaches - because that's the way it was until about 100 years ago!

This post was edited

What I hate most are wet bathing trunks. It's such an unpleasant feeling. The naked body dries so much faster. My mother became a nudist because she often got a bladder infection in her wet bathing suit. I think that problem doesn't exist any longer. The bikinis are so small today that the girls and women are much more naked than clothed. So make it even less sense to wear swimwear. Why can't we swim nude wherever we want to?I often hear the many reasons why people swim nude due to their discomfort wearing swim wear or some medical issue and think these are over exaggerated. I think as a community we are better off accepting we just enjoy being naked, especially when swimming and it should simply be a freedom of choice at all beaches - because that's the way it was until about 100 years ago!

I think there were many beaches 100 years ago where swimwear was required, and it covered a lot more than today's swimsuits.
There were also admittedly more out of the way places where nude swimming was permitted.

This post was edited

So totally agree. Stupidest thing ever to wear clothing to go into water. We were given waterproof outerwear, why not use it.

This post was edited

I used to hate getting out of the water in wet swimwear and waiting for it too dry, not to mention the ridiculous tan lines, whenever on the beach we only visit naturist beaches,

This post was edited