Chicago High School

Up into the 1980's.....
Chicago area high school had boys swim nude ....

This topic was edited
RE:Chicago High School

Up into the 1980's.....Chicago area high school had boys swim nude ....

It was also common in many male only athletic clubs. I don't recall when nude swimming ended for Boy Scouts, but I think it was in the 1980's
I went to a seminar in 1985. Hotel guests were allowed to use the athletic club next door.
Facilities were separated by gender except the pool, so everyone had to wear swimsuits.
However, there were a fair number of men working out in the gym and watching TV in the lounge nude.

This post was edited

Early 70s , milwaukee HS gave you a choice of nude swim or 30 yo speedos worn 1000s of times. We swam naked. When ever the YMCA went co ed that ended nude swim there. Milwaukee Natatorium had meds day on WED and almost 100% swam naked. Always one or two in a speedo there. Private mens social club in 60s/70s had a pool and everyone swam naked, was in steam room and sauna naked and many worked out with the weights naked then would pose in the mirrors. I got to go there with a HS buddy whos dad took us on Saturdays as he went to play poker, drink bourbon and smoke cigars. We totally enjoyed ourselves in the rest of the building. Wish those places were still in business!

This post was edited

Early 70s , milwaukee HS gave you a choice of nude swim or 30 yo speedos worn 1000s of times. We swam naked. When ever the YMCA went co ed that ended nude swim there. Milwaukee Natatorium had meds day on WED and almost 100% swam naked. Always one or two in a speedo there. Private mens social club in 60s/70s had a pool and everyone swam naked, was in steam room and sauna naked and many worked out with the weights naked then would pose in the mirrors. I got to go there with a HS buddy whos dad took us on Saturdays as he went to play poker, drink bourbon and smoke cigars. We totally enjoyed ourselves in the rest of the building. Wish those places were still in business!

Did men do other athletic activities, basketball, volleyball, gymnastics, etc. nude also?

This post was edited

Did men do other athletic activities, basketball, volleyball, gymnastics, etc. nude also?

This post was edited