Segregated Nudity at the Y.M.C.A.

YMCA and Thongs

Sadly, you can't even wear a thong at the YMCA these days.

Who else still uses their Y?

Wanted to create a topic to see who still uses their YMCA, and see what the locker room atmosphere is like? I currently go to my local Y, and its very basic but does the trick. Their locker room hasnt seen an update since the 80s. They have a small...

Bringing back the obligatory nudity for men

Just a random question. Is it incorrect to hope for a similar authoritative obligation for men to be naked in the gym/pools? A gender separated one, but with no exceptions. Just like it was back then. Males have to swim and workout naked. That would...

Accused of Being Nude

Last time I was at the gym, I was accused of and confronted by an employee for being nude in the locker room, leaving the curtain open while taking a shower, and being nude in the steam room. My response was, "It's a men's locker room....

A reference to naked swimming at the YMCA on...

I had a rerun of Leave It to Beaver on TV a little while ago and heard a very fun reference to naked swimming at the Y. Wally and Beaver were discussing Wally's white dinner jacket that he'd wear to a dinner dance, and Beaver intimated that...

Curious

i'm curious does anyone know of any YMCA that are only open to men and where ?

Chicago High School

Up into the 1980's..... Chicago area high school had boys swim nude ....

YMCA Men's Saunas and Steam Rooms

Years ago I had only seen guys naked at the nude beach or in the locker room. Then I joined a different Y and this one had a sauna. Wanted to try my first time sauna but was afraid of...you guessed it...an erection. Finally gave it my first try and...

Men Only

There's a clothing-optional resort near me. When I say, "Clothing-optional," let me make it clear that it is 100% clothing optional. There are no areas of the resort that require nudity -- not even the pool, hot tub, or sauna. If you...

Nude Swiming

That's how I learned to swim at the Boys Club of Washington DC in the 1940's a 50"s.